Chapter 18 : A Shota's Choice

When Nikita finished singing, he just stood still and gave a cute smile on his beautiful face when the audience became quiet. That itself set off screams from the audience again as they were whipped up into a frenzy. Kelly Rowland the judge of the Sound Australia tried to calm the crowd down again. After some time, the audience managed to calm down again. Nikita's cute mouth twitched a bit nervously.

"Who are you ? And what is your age ?", Kelly Rowland asked while looking intensely at Nikita.

"My name is Nikita and I am a boy !", Nikita said loudly while puffing out his non existent chest.

"As for my age, I am twelve years old.", Nikita added.

"What ?! Twelve ?! How did he get...", Kelly Rowland said in shock.

"Wait ! Before we go further ! I just want to say I love you and you are amazing ! Please join team Boy George ! After all I was the first to turn !", Boy George said loudly.

"Wait ! Wait !  Before anyone says anything, come sit in my chair.", Joe Jonas butted in as he moved towards the stage to Nikita.

Nikita stood on the stage with a cute confused look on his beautiful porcelain skin face.

Delta Goodrem stood up at the same time and moved with Joe Jonas towards the stage while saying, "Hey ! Wait a minute, he should join my team and sit in my chair.".

Delta Goodrem then started singing, "You are amazing....", as she moved towards the stage while Joe Jonas waved his hand at her.

Kelly Rowland on the other hand looked desperate as she shouted, "Hey ! Nikita ! Don't forget about me, I love you ! You must come on team Kelly Rowland ! We can win this thing together !".

"Hey ! Even I can win with Nikita on my team !", Joe Jonas shouted out while walking towards Nikita.

Boy George just stared at Nikita while winking his eyes at him.

Both Delta Goodrem and Joe Jonas reached Nikita at the same time and both hugged him at the same time while murmuring that he is so cute. They then walked Nikita to the judges chair and he sat in Joe Jonas's judges chair.

"How does it feel ?", Joe Jonas asked as he tried to cover up the erection in his pants.

"What ?", Nikita said in a cute feminine voice.

"I mean the judges chair. You will join team Jonas right ?", Joe Jonas asked as he looked at Nikita with a dirty smile.

Nikita's face blushed red as he smiled.

"Don't try to confuse him, he should be in team Delta ! Right !", Delta Goodrem said loudly as she moved her breast in front of Nikita's face.

Nikita smiled as his ears turned red.

All the while the audience were shouting and screaming Nikita's name.

"Nikita ! Nikita ! Nikita !".

Sound of Nikita's name could be heard in the audience.

"Please, please join team George.", Boy George said as he tried to get the audience to get Nikita to join team George.

"Well, Nikita, who will it be ?", Kelly Rowland had walked over to Nikita sitting on Joe Jonas's judges chair as she asked in a sweet tone.

"Um..... I suppose I will join team Jonas ?!", Nikita said with a feminine voice.

Joe Jonas did an aggressive fist pump on the spot while shouting "Yes !",

All the audience shouted out and screamed. Joe Jonas hugged Nikita aggressively as he smiled from ear to ear. While all the other three judges showed faces of disappointment.