Chapter 25 : A Shota's Dress

Nikita in the next round of the Sound America competition got the highest vote and was through to the semi finals. Blake Shelton decided to follow Emily Button's plan and chose a dress for Nikita to wear for the semi finals of the Sound America. Nikita Ong a boy would wear a girl's dress and be made up to look like a girl. It was not a new experience for Nikita as he had cosplayed as a girl before. And Nikita had been a cross dress cosplay competition before and actually won the competition. Even Nikita's embarrassing photos of him winning the cross dress cosplay competition in a dress was posted online by his fans.

Nikita's going through to the Sound America semi finals through the viewers votes and judges pick got the highest viewing on YouTube. It had 20 billion views. And the singing done by Nikita in the video cause paedophilic tendencies to increase in the world of Urth. Some experts on Urth even said paedophilic on young boys was normal after Nikita sang in the Sound America competition. It made Nikita angry and disgusted. Of course the young boy prostitutes in Bali, Indonesia business increase by leapts and bounds and they now no longer ply their trade on the streets asking for pittance but they now ply their trade in a huge mansion where the price was exorbitant. It also made many of the poor families in Indonesia sell their children into a life of prostitution in order to support their poor families since the price of a young boy selling their body was so high. All of this was caused by Nikita without him knowing about it.

Getting back to story, Nikita had just found out from Blake Shelton he had to wear a dress for the semi finals of the Sound America competition (Urth's version of the Voice America). This was because part of the agreement agreed by Edward Ong Kian Ming for Nikita to drop out of the Sound Australia (Urth's version of the Voice Australia) was for Nikita choice of clothes and song for the semi final was to be chosen by his coach Blake Shelton.

"Why do I have to wear a dress Blake ?", Nikita asked softly and sweetly in a feminine voice to Blake Shelton.

"Well.... the audience seems to like it from my independent survey", Blake Shelton said while rubbing his chin and smiling. The actual truth was that it was suggested by Emily Button.

"Then what about the song you chose ?", Nikita asked in a not so sweet but still feminine voice to Blake Shelton.

"Ah.... about that the song ... you will be singing acoustic version of the song Havana by Camilo Cabello.", Blake Shelton said with a smirk. It was the song recommended by Emily Button. According to Emily, Camilo Cabello was not a good singer and by singing this song, the difference in Nikita's amazing vocals compared to Camilo Cabello will shock the world of Urth.

"Why ? I can sing a manlier song.", Nikita said in an ultra feminine voice.

"Uh... lets just go with the song I chose.", Blake Shelton said as he sighed with a look of disbelief on his face.

During the performance when Nikita came out of the stage, sounds of gasps could be heard in the audience and the judges were staring intensely at Nikita. They could not believe the blonde haired blue eyed beautiful girl in a blue dress in front of them was a boy. She was so beautiful that many of the audience members had nose bleeds and many of the males in the audience had erections in their pants.

Then Nikita began to sing, he sung the Camilo Cabello song Havana in acoustic style. It was the most beautiful song the audience had ever heard before. Nikita was exuding a certain charm and beauty and it totally enraptured the audience and the judges of the Sound America (Urth's version of the Voice America). Loud gasps and clapping sound could be heard after Nikita finished singing the acoustic version of Camilo Cabello's Havana. The judges was staring at Nikita and Adam Levine had come down from his chair and was on his knees as he worshipped Nikita by clasping his hand at him. Both Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson we're standing up and clapping their hands while their mouths were wide open in shock at how good Nikita had sung that song. Only Blake Shelton was sitting down on the judges chair with a crafty smirk on his face as one of his hands was touching his short beard in a smooth motion. It made Blake Shelton look like an evil genius.

Nikita had only sung with 80% effort but it had brought the house down. Nikita decided he would sing with 90% effort at the final. The reason Nikita's voice sounded better than normal was because his body was 95% Nymph now. Nikita was slowly but surely becoming a true Nymph without him knowing it himself.

As usual Nikita's video on YouTube got 30 billion hits, higher than before with his singing of this song. And as the day of the final approached Nikita found out to his horror that he had to wear a dress again as that's what the audience through the voting process chose for him to wear at the final.

The final of the Sound America was here and the unfortunate singers lumped with Nikita were dreading it as Nikita could out sing them. Other than that Nikita was so beautiful that every time the contestants thought of sabotaging Nikita since he was just a child faded the moment they looked at Nikita.

The final had arrived and Nikita was angry he had to wear a dress but he was going to wear it with pride. Nikita even had to wear women's underwear under the rules. It absolutely drove Nikita crazy as he usually wear shorts whenever he cross dresses. When Nikita met Emily Button he asked.

"Why Emily ? Why do I have to wear this slinky thing ? It's not manly at all.", Nikita asked in a cute feminine voice while making a cute girly pout.

"Um.... can you do that again.", Emily Button said as she was taken aback by how cute Nikita is.

"This thing, whatever you call it I am not wearing it.", Nikita said as he threw the girly under wear at Emily Button.

"Ah... but you have made a promise. Remember if you break your word no one will believe you anymore. And you might need people to believe you if you ever get kidnapped again.", Emily Button said with a smirk.

"......", Nikita was speechless as Emily Button knew his weakness. Nikita just gritted his teeth and took the girls under wear back to wear.

(Note : to be continued. Sorry for the delay in posting. Busy week. And sorry for the short chapter)