Chapter 20 : A Shota's Indirect Kiss

After Nikita went back to St Columbia College, Perth he got a call from his father Edward Ong Kian Ming who gave him a good scolding. Frustrated and angry, Nikita was looking for Emily Button to gave her a scolding. Nikita knew the best time to give Emily Button a scolding was when he was with her on the plane back to Perth from Sydney. Emily Button and Colin Potter was flying back with Nikita to Perth on Nikita's family's private jet.

While they were in the plane, Nikita looked at Emily and glared at her. However in Emily Button's view, Nikita just made a cut face at her, this made Emily Button blush.

"Emily .... did you know my dad called me ?", Nikita asked angrily.

"Why ? Did he congratulate you on your success in the entertainment industry ?", Emily Button said with a smirk.

"You...", Nikita said in a cute feminine voice.

"Yes... Nikita...", Emily Button said playfully.

"My Dad scolded me for appearing on the Sound Australia. He told me me that I was not to appear on TV anymore. And that he arranged it so that I would no longer appear on the Sound Australia. However I still have to enter the Sound America. If not they would not let me go.", Nikita said while trying to look angry. However Nikita ended looking super cute and beautiful.

"Hmm... that might delay my plans but no matter once the wine is spilled, you can't put it back in the bottle. He. He.", Emily Button said with another smirk.

"What are you planning ?", Nikita said worriedly while trying not to look cute, making him look cuter.

"Nothing. Your Dad said no tv right. Anything else is fine right ? And I am still your manager right ?", Emily Button said with a smirk.

"Yes... I suppose so.... what does this have to do with anything ?", Nikita said with a worried look in his face.

"You just keep on looking cute and beautiful..... Nikita..... I will do the rest of the thinking for you. He. He", Emily Button said with a smirk.

"Gah ! Emily !", Nikita shouted out in exasperation.

In the next few days, Nikita did three fashion shows for Channel, Gucci and Louis Vuitton. Nikita did not ask for any money in these three fashion shows and he only limited it to three. In exchange, the three fashion houses were suppose to provide Nikita with exclusive items he could gift to his parents, while Emily Button as usual got her money. In the fashion show, the three brands were allowed to take photos of Nikita and they could use it in every single one of their advertisement materials. Chanel even used Nikita in their perfume advertisement. Surprisingly anything that Nikita appeared on sold triple the normal volume, causing the other fashion houses to chase Emily Button to sign up Nikita for their products, but Nikita had insisted on only three fashion brands per year. Next year the other fashion brands would try to seduce Nikita to get them on their brands.

In these fashion shows Nikita was mistaken as a girl and in some of these fashion shows he wore girls clothes and in some he wore men's clothes. But in all of them, Nikita was treated like the hottest thing in fashion. Everywhere Nikita went in New York, there was a crowd. In fact many women and men confessed their love to Nikita the moment they met him in New York. Nikita was even asked to sing in the restaurant he ate at and Nikita happily sung a few songs for the restaurant. Of course, the singing caused an uproar as he sounded even better than in the audition for the Sound Australia. This would cause even more coverage of Nikita by the media outlets. Whether it was the print media or the online media they could not get enough of Nikita. It caused daily updates on the life of Nikita. Of course these caused Edward Ong to gnash his teeth every time Nikita's News was online or on the air or in the print media. You could say Nikita became the hottest thing ever since he auditioned for the Sound Australia.