Chapter 1 : Protecting My Chrysanthemum

(Note : chrysanthemum = anal hole)

My eyes flutter in the hot desert sun, it must be the middle of noon as the shadow cast seems to be small and centred around my tiny body. I look at the shards of mirror lying around and decided to see if I really reincarnated into the main character of my boy love Shota novels, Nikita Ong. There is only one way to be sure. I took a sharp shard of broken mirror as I held up my other arm to cut it with the broken shard of mirror, my arm shook with nervousness. I can't do it ! There is another way, I took my long hair into my hand and used the sharp shard of broken mirror to cut it. Slash ! My hair was cut. I held on to my strands of hair in my hand as they dematerialised before my eyes and my hair grew back to the same length as before.

This was ultimate proof that I was the main character of my book Nikita Ong, I was immortal and I could not change my appearance or the way I look no matter what. If I cut my hair it would go back to the original way it was. If my cut myself it would heal and go back to originally the way it was. I did not survive the aeroplane crash ! I must have died together with the other passengers ! I must have transmigrated into the body of Nikita Ong, the main character of my Shota novel, "Immortalis".  This must be the part of Nikita Ong's story where he was kidnapped by the government of Australia to merge with the God source. An alien technology left behind by the celestial beings. The reason the government of Australia took Nikita Ong captive is because he was the most compatible person to merge with the God source. Out of billions of people around the World only Nikita Ong was compatible. And the reason Nikita Ong was compatible was because he had nymph blood, high concentrations of nymph blood. Nikita Ong's nymph blood after merger with the God source should now be 100% nymph. Nikita Ong is no longer human, he is a nymph !

When Nikita Ong was merged with the God source according to my original story there was an explosion in the underground Australian lab where he was captured. No one survived except for Nikita Ong. I must have transmigrated into Nikita Ong's body at that moment. That's why I ended up in the Australian desert in a hole in the ground naked and covered in soot and ash !

Damn it ! This means I am no longer on Earth. I am on Urth, an alternative planet to Earth that I created in my novel. In this world Australia is a superpower closely equivalent to America. The Romanov Russian royal families blood line is still alive in Australia and Russia is a basket case nation. This means that Australia is the second most important country after America and has a population in excess of 200 million people. In Urth, Australia has four mega cities in Perth, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. The change in history of my novel for Urth was that the Romanov family escaped to Australia before they were captured by the communist. And most of the rich and powerful Russian people escaped with them to Australia. This happened before World War 1. Karl Marx was born earlier and the Russian revolution happened earlier. It caused mass migration to Australia by the Russians. And it also caused Australia to become an independent nation before World War 1. The second migration of people to Australia happened during World War 2 and the rise of Hitler which happened around 1935 in Urth earlier than the original history of Earth which was in 1939. And during World War 2 Australia not America conquered Japan and rescued Russia while America rescued Europe from Hitler. World War 2 ended much earlier in 1939 on Urth. There was never a cold war as Australia and America were both democracies. However there was an economic war between these two countries on Urth.

Thanks to the change of history in my novel, "Immortalis", there was no Greenpeace in Australia. Greenpeace was never born in Australia. Since Greenpeace did not exist, the amount of pollution created by both Australia and America increased in this alternative world called Urth to an extreme point. With high levels of pollution people in this World called Urth were mainly born ugly. The exception was that less than 1% of people in this World called Urth had nymph blood which allowed them to be handsome or beautiful. Hence these handsome or beautiful people became successful actors, actresses, business people, politicians or leaders due to their looks. For the rest of the population of Urth, they were generally butt ugly thanks to the huge amount of chemicals and pollution poured into Urth. Nymph blood allowed you to be immune to the pollution. However the less nymph blood you had the uglier you would look, thanks to the pollution.