Chapter 4 : Boy Love Cafe ???

Colin Potter was next to me (Nikita Ong) as we walked back to my room. Colin's height towered over me at six foot one inch. I wish I was taller or at least I was back to my original height of six foot and four inches when I was a 48 year old Japanese man. Okay half a Japanese man, but that is a technicality as my father was Japanese while my mother was American.

We were quietly walking together silently like lovers until we reached my room (Nikita Ong's room). Once we entered into my room, I sat down on the bed and stretched out lazily like a cat. Colin Potter's eyebrows arched upwards in surprise as he sat on my chair in my room.

"Nikita. I know what you did.", Colin Potter said calmly.

"And what did I do ?", I asked innocently (Nikita Ong).

"You know. You paid for my Univeristy fees.", Colin Potter said firmly.

"Yes. I did. You were a friend that needed help. So I thought I would help. I told your mom not to tell you about it.", I said softly (Nikita Ong).

"I know but when you got kidnapped, my mom told me.", Colin Potter said with a look of gratefulness.

"It's okay. If you want to pay me back be my body guard. Promise me that you will guard me.", I said firmly while looking at Colin with my long feminine lashes (Nikita Ong).

"I will. I will take my leave for now Nikita.", Colin Potter said seriously while looking at me happily.

"Wait don't leave me. Please stay with me for a while longer. I don't feel safe nowadays. I had been kidnapped for a week in a hole. And the police found nothing after they went back to investigate. No bodies, no hole, nothing.", I said with a look of fear in my blue eyes (Nikita Ong).

Colin Potter approached me until we are face to face.

Nikita Ong's POV

It's now or never. God damn it ! I have to kiss a man. My first kiss in my first life and my second life will go to man ! Damn it all ! But I have to do it. In my test result, the scientists warned me not to get my urine, saliva or any part of me ingested by another creature or they will fall in love with me and become my love slave. But now I have to use my saliva to get a love slave that will protect me. Forgive me Colin, but I am too weak to protect myself.

I held my hands to his head and pushed my lips into Colin's lips as I pushed my tongue with my saliva into his mouth, mixing my tongue with his. Tears streamed down my face. I have lost my first kiss to a man ! You had better appreciate this Colin ! There was a look of surprise from Colin Potter's face before he met my kiss passionately as his tongue intertwined with mine. I pulled my tongue out of his mouth and moved my head and body away from Colin and turned my back towards the bed as I lay down on the bed. The tears flowing down my face was for the loss of my first kiss to a man.

"Please Colin... don't leave me. I don't want to be alone for now. I am scared.", I said this in a tearful tone (Nikita Ong).

Colin Potter's POV

I had heard from my mother that my kidnapped friend and fellow cosplay player Nikita Ong had been paying for my University fees. In fact Nikita paid for everything, my room and board as well as my University fees. There was no way I could pay him back for this. When I heard that Nikita had been rescued and was back at St Columbia College. I went to see him. I saw him sitting on the girls table with his torn T-shirt and frazzled hair. God ! Nikita looked even more beautiful than before if that is possible. Nikita's perfect hairless porcelain skin is just flawless. If I could eat off his body I would. My heart beat faster as I met him. We talked for a while before he told me to eat with him and to continue our conversation in his room.