Chapter 10 : The Second Rape Scene : The Pedo Teacher

While the nine to ten foot alien in the cave in France moved, far, far away a giant golden armoured alien double the size of the biggest sun in this reality holding a giant metal trident also moved. Around this giant golden space god were suns and planets moving around him. The moment this giant golden armoured space god, this celestial moved, the suns and the planets collided with each other causing untold destruction. The giant golden armoured space god moved and got smaller and smaller until it was the size of the tallest and biggest tower on Urth and then it started to move faster than the speed of light in the direction towards Urth.

Edward Ong Kian Ming's POV

Edward Ong Kian Ming was still in his office. He had a gloomy face on. He wondered if it was the right thing to do to keep the reason why the council of ten exists in this World called Urth from Nikita. Edward Ong Kian Ming originally did not love his wife Alexandra Vasile as it was an arranged marriage. But over time with the birth of Nikita, Edward Ong fell deeply in love with Alexandra Vasile as well as his son Nikita. Alexandra Vasile too fell deeply in love with Edward Ong Kian Ming over time especially after the birth of their son Nikita which had the highest concentration of Nymph blood that time. I wish I could tell Nikita but we all promised, we the council of ten. I love Nikita, I love my wife ! Am I doing the right thing ? Maybe I should break my vow. After all I was from the hundred before. The hundred Edward Ong was thinking of is the hundred most prestigious and powerful Nymph family that inter marry among each other to produce a more powerful Nymph blood line. And once that blood line was produced they could climb up the social ladder to become one of the ten or the council of ten. The council of ten was made of people with the highest concentration of Nymph blood and they were basically the rulers of this world called Urth since ancient times until now. Even Alexander the Great in this world called Urth had Nymph blood in him. However the price the council of ten had to pay was to sacrifice their children to the space gods in the cave the moment the space god woke up. The space gods were the source of their power, knowledge and technology. Edward Ong knew this and Alexandra Vasile as his second in the council of ten also knew this. Only the children of the council of ten was forbidden from knowing this. After all the old space god did not wake up often. It only woke up every few thousand of years. The first recorded time the space god woke up was as Shiva in India and that was his first appearance. The next appearance was as Zeus in Greece as he fought the other space gods called the Titans. The next and last appearance of this space god was as Odin in the Nordic region. This was what the council of ten could dig up but from their checks they found the space god to be much older than that, maybe billions of years old. Edward Ong continued to look out the window from his office space deep in thought as he hoped he had done the right thing to protect Nikita.

Meanwhile Nikita and Colin Potter had a fun time at the costume carnival in Fremantle. They had a few close encounters with thugs that were harassing Nikita asking if he was a young girl while covering their noses. Nikita wondered what was wrong with peoples noses nowadays as everyone they met had covered up their noses with a handkerchief. They had their fun and soon went back to St Columbia College in Perth to sleep and rest for the next day. For the next day school or University was about to start back again. It was already late August and spring has already started in Australia and summer would be here soon.

The next day Nikita woke up and prepared to go through his daily routine. Having Colin Potter protect him, Nikita showered while singing "You are the reason" by Calum Scott. Because of his feminine voice and the power of the Nymph in him, everyone thought that there was a beautiful girl in the shower room singing. When guys went down to the shower room to see who was singing Colin Potter glared at them. Colin was trying to tell them to fuck off. When the beautiful song ended a young boy with his golden hair dripping with water stepped out of the shower room. His beautiful blue sapphire eyes shone and pulled you in. His beautiful face made you want to grope him and eat him. His petite body excluded a sexy feel and his pink nipples enticed you. It's was Nikita just getting out of the shower.

"Huh ! What are you guys doing here ?", I said in shock (Nikita Ong).

"...........", all the guys were speechless they had thought to see a beautiful girl step out of the shower instead they were greeted by a beautiful boy. A Shota feast, an all you can eat boy buffet. Soon the guys had nose bleeds and erections.

"Yeah, these guys are perverts !", Colin Potter said loudly so Nikita and the guys could hear it.

"Um.... I think we had better go back to my room so I can change safely.", I said with as my cheeks went red with embarrassment (Nikita Ong).

Nikita got changed and thankfully breakfast with Colin Potter was uneventful except that Mark seems to be glaring at Colin Potter again. And Mark had looked at me with lustful eyes while eating his breakfast. Arghh ! I need to move out of St Columbia College, there were too many wolfs that were eyeing me here (Nikita Ong) ! I need to buy the house next to the University of Western Australia, the one by the corner, then I will be safe (Nikita Ong). Yes ! I will get my Dad to buy it for me and renovate it so that I (Nikita Ong) and Colin Potter can stay there safely away from all the paedophiles and rapists from St Columbia College ! Fu ! Fu ! Fu ! I smiled at that thought (Nikita Ong).

Once breakfast was done, both me (Nikita Ong) and Colin had the same economic class lecture that we needed to attend. The teacher of the lecturer there was professor Amadeus Hawke, he was the economic professor. He was around fourty years old and had glasses on with a well combed hair. I also know in the story that he was a big paedophile (Nikita Ong) ! I will definitely not stay with him alone when the lecture ends and he ask me to stay back (Nikita Ong) !

Amadeus Hawke's POV

I had heard that Nikita had been kidnapped. I was always looking at him, worried that a young tender child taking classes with adults were not good for him. But his beautiful face and sweet body just called out to me. I could not resist looking at him daily.  When the news of Nikita was kidnapped, my heart sank down. There was no denying it, I had feelings for a child. Am I a pervert ? No ! I think it is just empathy. I will ask Nikita to stay back after class is over today. As I walked into the lecture hall, I noticed a young blonde haired boy sitting in the centre of the lecture hall, his beautiful thick long blonde hair moving, his pouting rose reds lip enticing me, his perfect hairless porcelain skin glowing and his blue sapphire eyes shining with pride. I was taken in by the sight as I felt an erection in my pants and my nose started to bleed. I took out a tissue and I used it to cover my nose to stop the nose bleed. The sight of Nikita had changed my view. Nikita looked more beautiful than ever, if that was even possible. Even the boys and girls in the lecture hall were staring at him. Why is the guy next to Nikita glaring at everyone else. He is even sitting next to Nikita. As the lecture began, I begin to steal glances at Nikita. From the way Nikita sweetly bit and lick his pen to the way Nikita's thin hairless legs curl up like a cat when he is bored with the lecture. I began to imagine that the pen Nikita was biting and licking was my penis. My mind went blank for a while. I stopped giving my lecture as everyone in the hall asked me if I am alright. I said yes and sorry for the sudden stop in the lecture as I asked Nikita to stay back after class. Yes after class I was going to enjoy Nikita. Screw everything else, so I am a paedophile ! So what ! I am going to enjoy myself, I can't deny my feelings anymore ! Maybe Nikita has the same feeling for me ! If not ! He ! He ! Nikita is not going to escape from me !

To be continued......

(Note : I will be going for holiday soon, so whatever chapters I can squeeze out with my limited time, I will do so. So thanks for the support and enjoy !)