Chapter 29 : A Shota's Finale

"Why are you doing this ?", Nikita asked as he looked nervously at Odin with his cute beautiful face. While Odin just looked at Nikita and gave him a weird smile.

"I am sorry Nikita.", Alexandra Vasile said as she stood there next to Odin.

Odin snapped his fingers and Edward Ong Kian Ming appeared next to Alexandra Vasile.

"I am sorry Nikita. We should just do what Odin says.", Edward Ong Kian Ming said in a soft tone.

At this moment a flash of light appeared in the center of them and there a golden armoured being holding a gold trident appeared out of thin air.

"Who are you ?", Odin asked in a stern tone to giant golden armoured being.

"I am MOX1.", the golden being said in an emotionless tone.

Odin got into a defensive stance as he tried to capture Nikita while MOX1 the big golden metal giant faced off against Odin with his back to Nikita.

"Give up Odin. Come back with me to the other space gods at the council of elder space gods.", MOX1 said in an emotionless tone.

"Never !", Odin shouted as his hand emerged energy and he used it to blast at MOX1. However there appears to be an invisible shield surrounding MOX1 and the energy blast bounced off MOX1.

MOX1 then pushed his armoured hands out and a blast of energy leapt from his hand onto Odin. However the energy met an invisible shield surrounding Odin and was dispersed in a wave of sound and light.

"Ha ! Ha ! Is this all you can do ?! Do you know why we ancient space gods seek out Nymphs at any cost ?!", Odin asked MOX1 in a condescending tone.

"It is because you are addicted to the love and beauty of the Nymphs.", MOX1 said in an emotionless tone.

"No ! You fool. Nymphs empowers us, it makes us space gods stronger. It gives us the will to be more than what we are ! It makes us better ! Because you have never held a a Nymph before you will lose to me !", Odin said with a smile as he blasted MOX1 with energy coming from his hands. MOX1 was thrown back by the intense energy coming from Odin's hands.

MOX1 collapsed onto the wall and the wall shattered. MOX1 dropped the golden trident on the cement floor.

Nikita's POV

Oh ! Shit ! If I don't do something soon, MOX1 will die then my chrysanthemum (Note : chrysanthemum = anal hole) will no longer be a virgin anymore ! I must save MOX1 and find a way to defeat Odin !

Nikita ran towards MOX1 and held his hands and MOX1's whole armoured body started to glow as he seems stronger than before.

"No !!!..... you belong to me not that idiot MOX1 !", Odin shouted out as he ran towards them to stop them holding each other's hand.

MOX1 stood up re energised as he blasted Odin once more with an even more intense energy coming from his hand. Odin this time was pushed back as his body hit the wall and the wall shattered. Odin coughed out blood.

"Damn you Nikita ! Why did you help my enemy ?!", Odin shouted out in anger as he pointed at Nikita with his finger.

Nikita looked cutely at Odin in fear like a little beautiful lost rabbit in fear.

"I won't let others have you Nikita ! If I die you die with me !", Odin shouted out as energy lashed out from his fingers towards Nikita.

MOX1 looked in shock as it happened. Edward Ong Kian Ming looked on with an expressionless face. Only Alexandra Vasile ran like her life depended on it and pushed her son Nikita away from the energy blast. Alexandra Vasile was hit by the energy blast coming from Odin's finger and was instantly vaporised into a pile of soot. MOX1 used both his hands and blasted Odin into nothingness.

"No !..... mother !......", Nikita shouted as he ran to the pile of soot with tears coming out of his beautiful face.

Edward Ong Kian Ming moved quickly over to Nikita to comfort him. As for MOX1 he moved over to Nikita as well and placed his hand on the shoulder of the kneeling Nikita who was crying over the pile of soot that used to be Alexandra Vasile his mother.

"I am sorry Nikita.... I was not able to save your mother..... I have things to do, to clean up. But rest assure no one will ever harm you again. I am here now. Please call me Max from now on.", Max said while he moved his hand away from Nikita and disappeared.

In a cave in France anguished cries could be heard from the statue of the space gods as Max appeared and started blasting them with energies coming out from both his hands. Max the space god had killed all the other space gods in the cave in France but one of them had escaped before hand. When Max arrived at the cave Loki the space god was not there, he had escaped.

After the death of his mother, Nikita left St Columbia College and the University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia. Nikita completed his University degree at University of Western Australia online. Nikita had a helper with a camera asking the lecturers questions and videotaping the lecture live for Nikita as Nikita hid in Singapore away from the eyes of the public. Any questions Nikita had he would call the helper over the hand phone to ask the lecturer the questions. Colin Potter went together with Nikita, he was older than Nikita and had finished his University education by then. This was to be their life from now on, hiding from the public, preventing anyone from falling in love with a true Nymph.

(Note : I know it's not the ending you wanted but sometimes life throws in unexpected situations  at you. For my case, it is my wife's operation, I have to be there to take care of her. So sorry. And thanks for all the support you have given to my stories)