Chapter 6 : Victim of Boy Love Cafe Part 2

It was the next morning and Colin Potter was waiting for Nikita Ong (me) outside his room door. We went to the canteen as usual to get our breakfast and to get the student clothes and briefing from Emily "the beast" Button on the boy love cafe. The boy love cafe was suppose to start during lunch time using the decorated lounge area while the canteen would hold normal lunches as well as cook for the Boy Love Cafe. Emily Button, the beast planned everything to perfection.

Waiting at the canteen was a bespectacled slightly plump woman in a business suit looking smug while holding a large diary. The moment she saw us she started waving at us like we were best friends. God ! How thick is her skin ?

"Nikita ! Colin ! Good morning !", Emily Button shouted out happily.

"...... good morning Emily....", I said reluctantly (Nikita Ong).

"Good morning Emily.", Colin Potter said nonchalantly.

"Here are your student costumes and briefing materials including the Boy love scenes both of you have to play. I have marked Colin as the top or the aggressor and Nikita as the bottom or the receiver.", Emily Button said happily not noticing the look of utter confusion on the faces of Nikita Ong (me) and Colin Potter.

"I know I should not ask this but what is a top and a bottom ?", I asked while trying to look serious, however my face just comes out super cute (Nikita Ong). This face cannot make any expressions except cute or super cute.

"Well a top for the gay term is usually a man that assumes the penetrative role in a relationship. And the bottom is the gay term is for a man that receives the penetration role. Are we good on this ?", Emily Button says joyfully not knowing the look of shock that just appeared on Nikita's cute face.

"Why can't I be the top ?!", I shouted out in frustration while my face gave a super cute look (Nikita Ong).

"Well you are smaller, cuter, younger, shorter, etc. I can give many more reasons. Do you want me to ?!", Emily Button said with a firm voice.

"Uh... no...", I said hopelessly (Nikita Ong).

"Don't worry Nikita I will be gentle with you.", Colin Potter said happily.

".......", I said while trying to give an angry look, it just comes out cute (Nikita Ong).

We look through the briefing materials and the role play script we both have to do, Colin and me (Nikita Ong).

"I can't say these words. If I do I will vomit in my mouth, Emily.", I said while looking at the role play script (Nikita Ong).

"Oh. Don't worry Nikita. You can do it. After all you promised. Remember you used to hate cross dressing in cosplay but now you jump at it happily.", Emily Button said joyfully.

"......", I was speechless (Nikita Ong).

"Don't worry Nikita I will support you.", Colin Potter said happily while giving me (Nikita Ong) a thumbs up.

We both had our breakfast, me (Nikita Ong) and Colin before we had a look at our student costumes. When we looked at our student costumes, Colin Potter was happy with his long sleeve Japanese student costume that look decent. However my costume had some weird things that made it seem I was served on the table as a Shota feast. All the other students in the Boy Love Cafe had long trousers while I had short shorts. The other students in the Boy Love Cafe has long sleeve collared shirts, a black tie and a jacket, including Colin. While I had a short sleeve collar shirt which was extremely tight fitting exposing my midriff. Ah, but at least I have a tie, unfortunately it's pink with cute heart shapes on it. I (Nikita Ong) really wanted to kill Emily Button at this time. I stomped off from my breakfast table towards Emily Button's table intending to confront her. I (Nikita Ong) tried to show her my angriest face.