Chapter 7 : I Think I Love You

Following what happened, I (Nikita Ong) used my tiny white hairless porcelain hands to grasp the big fat American Elliot's shoulder to try and stop him from gulping down the omelette with my saliva in it. Unfortunately, I was too late, Elliot the fat American is really a pig ! He ate the omelette with one gulp together with my saliva in it !

Elliot then stared at me with his bulging eyes as he moved his left hand to my midriff and grabbed my smooth soft silken like porcelain skin while his right hand moved over my buttocks. Elliot started to fondle my (Nikita Ong) buttocks with his right hand !

"Eh... !!!", I (Nikita Ong) screamed out in a feminine voice.

"What are you doing ?! Let me go !", I (Nikita Ong) screamed at Elliot.

"I think I love you Nikita.", Elliot said as he stared into my eyes lovingly.

My mouth began to twitch uncontrollably.

Before anything else could happen a stick hit both Elliot's arms. Thwack ! A loud sound was heard. Elliot let go of my (Nikita Ong) body and I was pulled back by Colin Potter.

"What are you doing ?! No touching the staff !", Emily Button said as she held onto the stick used to hit Elliot's thick pig like arms.

While Colin Potter was holding onto my body in an embrace while staring daggers at Elliot.

"I am sorry....", Elliot said while his head bowed down facing the floor.

Everyone was staring at us as murmurs of, "so cute", could be heard.

"Do you want anything else ? If not I think you can leave.", Emily Button said fiercely.

"Can Nikita do the Boy Love role play for me ?", Elliot asked as he pushed a bundle of cash towards Emily Button.

"Oh ! Of course....", Emily said sweetly as she took the cash from Elliot.

".........", both me (Nikita Ong) and Colin said while looking at them.

"Can I suggest Colin as Nikita's partner in the role play.", Emily Button said enthusiastically.

"Yes. Thank you.", Elliot replied eagerly.

We soon arranged for our boy love cafe role play, all the rotten boys and rotten girls were observing Colin and me(Nikita Ong), it really made me want to cry. There was a sofa with me sitting inside and Colin sitting on the outside with a table. Colin started his presentation first. This first boy love role play was the student was leaving his friend after finish graduating from school.

"Nikita, I heard you are leaving soon after finishing school. Is it true ?", Colin Potter said while play acting.

"Yes, Colin, I will be leaving soon. I will miss you.", I (Nikita Ong) said while I vomited a bit in my mouth.

"I will miss you as well, let us share a kiss before you leave.",  Colin Potter said while pushing me (Nikita Ong) down on the sofa as he gently kissed me on the lips while holding my face gently with his left hand.

What the hell ?! Colin really kissed me (Nikita Ong), I thought we were only suppose to pretend to kiss ! What is going on ?

Elliot's face darkened upon seeing this although he was still taking photos together with the rotten boys and rotten girls. Murmurs of , "Nikita is sos cute.", could be heard around me.

"Okay next role play.", Emily Button said happily.

I (Nikita Ong) was gnashing my teeth while looking at Emily. While Colin Potter was looking at me lovingly.

The second role play was the feeding scene where one of the students did not take his pack lunch to school so he had nothing to eat, his friend of course shared his lunch with him.

"Nikita I heard that you forgot to bring your packed lunch to school. You can have some of my lunch. I have onigiri.", Colin Potter said lovingly (Note : 🍙 = Onigiri = rice ball Japanese food).

"No... no thank you Colin, it's okay.", I (Nikita Ong) said while pretending to refuse his onigiri.

Colin Potter then proceeded to push the Onigiri into my mouth as I ate a mouthful. Colin Potter then gulped down the rest of the Onigiri in one mouthful. Eh ! Is that an indirect kiss with me (Nikita Ong) ? What the hell is happening to my original story ?

"There is rice on your face Nikita.", Colin Potter said lovingly while pointing to my face.

"Where ?", I (Nikita Ong) asked sweetly.

"There.", Colin Potter said as he ate the rice off my face and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. Eh ! I (Nikita Ong) thought we were suppose to pretend to kiss and not really kiss ! What the hell is Colin thinking !

Elliot's face continued to darken as he gnashed his teeth while continuing to take photos. All around him the rotten boys and girls was taking photos of us. I was getting really embarrassed as both my cheeks were flushed red making me (Nikita Ong) look cuter.

"Let's change the partner for Nikita a bit.", Elliot said moodily.

"Of course, we have two other top student candidates to replace Colin, we have Mark and Robert. Who would you like ?", Emily Button said he pushed out the folder containing the photos of the two other students that looked handsome. The rest of the participating student waiters were ugly.

"Hmm.... I think I would like Mark to partner up with Nikita. Can they do the first boy love scene again ?" Elliot asked as he looked at the photos. Elliot chose Mark because he looked older and less handsome than Robert.

As usual I (Nikita Ong) sat inside the sofa while Mark sat outside the sofa while a table faced both of us. Mark started off his line first.

"Nikita I heard you are leaving soon after finishing school. Is it true ?", Mark said with a lustful look in his eyes.

"Yes.... Mark.... I .... will be leaving soon... Miss you ?", I (Nikita Ong) said with a stutter while I faced Mark face to face.

"I will miss you as well, let us share a kiss before you leave !", Mark shouted out aggressively while using his left hand to hold my head, his right hand groped my private parts. Mark then forced an aggressive kiss onto my lips and pushed his tongue together with mine as he mixed his saliva with mine. I (Nikita Ong) and gasped for air as I tried to push Mark off me with my weak feminine arms.

"Mark ! I will kill you !", Colin Potter shouted as he pulled Mark off me (Nikita Ong).

"Thank you Colin.", I (Nikita Ong) said softly while looking at him with my cheeks flushed red.

"That will be extra Elliot ! That was the addition of the jealous boyfriend in the love scene !", Emily Button said proudly as she smiled at Elliot while holding her hand out for more money.

"I am leaving Emily !", I (Nikita Ong) shouted, "I believe I have kept my promise for this boy love cafe. I did not say how long I would be here !".

"I am leaving with Nikita.", Colin Potter said as well.

"I am gone !", Mark said adamantly.

"Eh ! Eh !", Emily Button shouted in surprise.

While the three of us left, Emily Button approached Robert and said, "So which of these lucky bastards do you want to be your partner for the boy love scenes ?".

Robert had his eyes glazed over as he saw the ugly student waiters licking their lips and looking at him. Robert gulped down his saliva nervously.

(Note : hope you like it, more stars please for more chapters ! Next chapter, the story's first rape scene)