Chapter 15 : Third Rape Scene : Boy's Cross Dress Cosplay Competition

Edward Ong Kian Ming after his long flight finally arrived in France to see his friend. He was one of the council of ten members and goes by the name of Eric Duvall, a British living and working in France. When Edward Ong Kian Ming was at Edward Duvall's secret headquarters they started to talk while looking at the monitor showing the space god Odin.

"What is so urgent that you need me here, Eric ?", Edward Ong Kian Ming asked solemnly.

"Odin is waking up and I think the rest of the space gods are waking up. If the legends and myths are true then once the space gods wakes up they will want our nymph children. All our children will have to be given to the space gods. I don't want that to happen ! I am not giving up my son !", Eric Duvall spoke fiercely while staring at the lcd monitor showing Odin the space god.

"But what can we do ? There are more than twenty space gods and all of our families combined only have twelve children. Does that mean that we have to look for other nymph children as sacrifices ?", Edward Ong Kian Ming asked solemnly.

"No ! Science has failed in delaying the waking of the space gods. Perhaps if we follow myth and legends we can delay the awakening of the space gods and save our children. After all the other council of ten members have agreed in trying to delay the awakening of the space gods. None of the council of ten wants to sacrifice their children to the space gods.", Eric Duvall spoke energetically while looking at Edward Ong Kian Ming.

"How can we delay the awakening of the space gods ?", Edward Ong Kian Ming asked while looking at Odin in the lcd monitor.

"We can use the traitor's son that kidnapped Nikita. If we use that traitor's son's blood we might slow down the awakening of Odin and the other space gods. It was written in legend and myth that when a nymph child was killed on the body of the space gods, the space god will be delayed in waking up.", Eric Duvall said enthusiastically.

"But we only have the traitor's child. Only one, how long can we delay Odin from waking up ?", Edward Ong Kian Ming asked seriously.

"We can use blood transfusions from the traitor's child daily, up to a certain limit and use the blood by spraying it on Odin and the space gods. It might work. It might delay Odin and the space gods from waking up.", Eric Duvall said seriously.

"We have nothing to lose in trying I suppose. So do it.", Edward Ong Kian Ming said seriously while smiling at Eric Duvall.

Eric Duvall nodded and smiled back at Edward Ong as he left the secret room that they were in to implement the plan to delay the awakening of Odin and the space gods.

Back at St Columbia College, Perth, Australia it has become standard practice for a big group of boys and a small group of girls to wait around in the morning in the shower room for Nikita to take a shower while escorted by Colin Potter. The reason people was waiting around the shower room for Nikita to shower was because they were there to listen to Nikita sing every time Nikita showers. While normal people singing in the shower might sound like amateur hour, when a nymph will a small concentration of nymph blood say 3% sings it sounds like the most beautiful music in the World. And Nikita has 100% nymph blood and has transformed almost 65% into a true Nymph. When Nikita sings all the people hearing the music will feel intense love and depending on the song their mood will shift according to the will of the singer. If the Nymph singer is happy, then the listener is happy, if the Nymph singer is sad then the listener is sad.

After his singing, as usual Nikita went with Colin Potter to the canteen for breakfast. Today was special as both Nikita and Colin Potter was going to the boy's cross dress cosplay competition with Emily Button in Nikita's dad's private jet. When they grouped together, Nikita, Colin Potter and Emily Button had then left for the airport and flew to Sydney another mega city where the boy's cross dress cosplay competition was being held and televised live. Now unlike Earth, on Urth the alternate world, cosplay competition are big draws for television viewers since most of the citizens of Urth are butt ugly due to the pollution. Cosplay competition draw in television viewers since the citizens of Urth wants to look at good looking people since there are so few of them due to the heavy pollution on Urth.