Chapter 8 : The Story's Rape Scene

As I walked out from the Boy Love Cafe, I (Nikita Ong) remembered this was part of the story in my book when Nikita was raped by a group of boys in St Columbia College. But has things changed now since I have a protector in Colin Potter and the boy love cafe never happened in the original story ? I looked to my left as Colin Potter came up next to me and held my hand. I (Nikita Ong) smiled at him as I held his hand. Behind me I noticed Mark was walking up towards us together with five other guys. So, Mark was the ring leader behind the rape story line in my original story, "Immortalis".

I wonder how things have changed now that I am the main character of Immortalis (Nikita Ong).

"Wait !", Mark shouted out as he grabbed my arm.

"Let go of him !", Colin Potter said as he pushed Mark away and Mark released his grip on my arm.

We (me and Colin) were surrounded by a group of guys together with Mark. These were Mark's friends including those guys that sent me the Shota love letters. There were six people surrounding us in total including Mark.

"Leave Nikita here and you can leave Colin ! We only want Nikita !", one of the guys surrounding us said loudly.

Mark just stared at me (Nikita Ong) with burning eyes not saying anything at all.

"Never ! I will protect Nikita until the day I die !", Colin shouted out proudly.

I (Nikita Ong) just stared at them and prepared myself to run. This current body is too soft and small to fight grown up men, especially six of them. I gulped down my saliva and felt my chrysanthemum tightened (Note : chrysanthemum = anal hole).

However when the five guys pounced at us and I began to turn my body to run, I realised that Colin would not be able to hold all five guys back. If I did not help him then even I would be in danger. I turned around and rushed towards Colin and entangled my body with Colin's body as we both held the five guys back at bay.

"Nikita ! Why did you come back ?!", Colin Potter shouted out hysterically.

"You need my help.", I (Nikita Ong) said solemnly with a cute face.

We struggled for a while with me (Nikita Ong) entangled with Colin's body. It was not easy for the group of five guys to separate us. Then suddenly, someone shouted out.

"Stop ! Let them go !", Mark said while staring at me intensely.

"Why ? Leader, why ?", the five men asked in unison while looking at Mark curiously.

"I said let them go !", Mark said again loudly while staring at me intensely.

The five guys then proceeded to leave us (me and Colin) with our tattered clothings. Yes, most of clothes were torn in the struggle with the five men. These rapists tore most of our clothes off in their struggle to grab me (Nikita Ong).

Mark left as well while staring at me intensely. Out of all the guys that attacked us only Mark stood by the sideline and did nothing. I guess that means he is the leader of this group of rapists. And this means that the rape storyline for my book Immortalis has changed. Yes ! My chrysanthemum escaped pain and rape (Note : chrysanthemum = anal hole). I high five myself in my heart.

Colin picked me (Nikita Ong) up in a princess carry and brought me back to my room. As we entered my room I felt relief the moment I locked my door. Once inside we changed our clothes and faced each other.

"Thank you Colin. You saved me.", I said innocently (Nikita Ong).

"Um.... it's nothing Nikita. I am just glad you are safe. I heard Mark and his friends does this to all the freshmen. They pick them up and they do some disgusting thing to them without their consent. They consider this hazing the freshmen.", Colin Potter said softly while staring at me intensely.

"What ?!", I shouted in shock as my chubby cheeks flushed red in embarrassment (Nikita Ong).

I (Nikita Ong) did not know that when I wrote a few mob characters would grab and rape Nikita in my original story Immortalis that these mob did it with almost every freshmen that they met. Such disgusting characters. I must avenge Nikita's honour !

Little did I (Nikita Ong) know that Mark the leader of the gang of rapists was now in his room looking online through his iPad the photos of Nikita while murmuring in a soft voice, "Nikita I love you.". Mark was stroking the picture of Nikita in the iPad while saying this in low murmurs.

While back in the room, Colin continued his conversation with me (Nikita Ong).

"Nikita tomorrow is the last day of our holiday before our University starts again. I think we should go out and have some fun. I know that you are genius for entering University at the age of 12 years old but sometimes you need to act like a kid. You can count on me more, Nikita. I won't disappoint you. Trust me.", Colin Potter said as he looked lovingly into my eyes.

"Yes...", I said softly while my chubby cheeks blushed red (Nikita Ong) making my face look cuter and more seductive.

"Ah...", Colin was speechless seeing me like this. Colin's heart itched to see me grow up so he could have a more sexual relationship with me (Nikita Ong). But at that moment in time I did not know that.

As for me, I would like to go back into my child hood and have a fun day with Colin tomorrow. Hah ! Can't wait for tomorrow. I wonder what Colin has planned as I fell asleep while Colin slept on a sleeping bag on the floor below me in my room.

(Note : thanks for the support. If you like the story please let me know. The action will pick up towards the end of the book. Sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter, time to be a kid).