Chapter 2 : Shota Feast and Meeting the parents

When I left the prison shower I felt tiny. The policemen and women all around me towered over me making me feel small and insignificant. I never knew how short and small people felt. I would usually tower over them. Hey ! After all I used to be a six foot four inches tall Japanese man. Okay half Japanese but still a Japanese man. The towel I used to cover my body felt insignificant when I was escorted by two giant male policemen. I now know how girls and short people feel. My body felt tense and unsafe. It seems these two policemen could pounce on me at any time if they wanted and eat me. Sigh ! I was basically a Shota feast to them, basically an all you can eat boy buffet. I was basically a boy buffet for people to eat to their satisfaction. This did not make me feel very happy at all.

Walking towards the corridor to the changing room I can see the eyes of the policemen and policewomen following me like following prey. I felt really uncomfortable and my chrysanthemum tightened (Note : chrysanthemum = anal hole). Once I reached the changing room I rushed in alone. I could finally heave a sigh of relief. I have never been this glad to be alone. I mean when I was a 48 year old man in Japan on Earth I was a neet otaku writer, I was somewhat sad to be alone all the time. But now the attention and focus on me makes me flinch every time. And my sweet small body with my cute face makes me feel so defenceless. I feel the need to protect myself from becoming a Shota Feast !

I changed quickly in the changing room and quickly got out. I knew that there were security guards and drivers employed by my father coming to the police station to bring me to see parents immediately. From the novel Immortalis I knew that my father Edward Ong Kian Ming was a successful Singaporean business men. How successful ? One of the top ten richest man on Urth !

When I got out of the changing room I was greeted by a very handsome man with brown hair and green eyes. He looked like Prince Charming coming to greet the princess in fairy tales. He introduced himself.

"Hello. My name is Adam Smith. I am the head of Smith security, the top bodyguard company of Australia.", Adam Smith said with a pleasant smile.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Nikita Ong.", I said sweetly (Nikita Ong).

"Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! I already know who you are. Your father sent me to pick you up.", Adam Smith said with a charming laugh.

Adam Smith, owner of Smith security's POV

When I took on the job of escorting Nikita Ong back to see his father Edward Ong in Perth, I was not excited at all. After all I had nymph blood and was quite successful in my business and had met all sort of celebrities and famous people and none of them had ever impressed me even once. But on this day something happened. When I went to pick up Nikita Ong, a young beautiful boy or girl about twelve years old came out from the changing room. The boy had long blonde hair combed to the side, the length was past his shoulder slightly. The boy's face was flushed red with his cherry red cheeks making me feel horny. I mean he was so beautiful. The boy's perfect porcelain skin made him look like a living boy god from Ancient Greece. And his slim features and the oversized T-shirt he was wearing with one sexy alluring shoulder coming out made me swallow my saliva many times. Luckily I managed to calm my feelings of lust for this boy and introduced myself. If I had not been assigned to guard this boy, I would seriously devour him whole. Every inch of this little boy's body would be touched by me in ways incomprehensible to others. I wanted him. I love him.

Nikita Ong's POV

I looked at him (Adam Smith) with my long feminine lashes as my eyes droop down towards his branded shoes. My first thought was I need to get some shoes soon. And ones that fit my feet. And I need to get some new clothes that fit me as well. Adam seems like a nice man that will protect me. I get a feeling of trust and security from him that I never felt before. I should seriously trust this person.