Chapter 1

The sun broke out on the fresh summers day. I breathed in the summer scent and exhaled, feeling ready for the brand new day ahead. I tugged my suitcase along the pavement leading up to the van in front. The impractical jokers bus.

I was heading on a vacation with my new colleagues. I started my job as an assistant on Impractical Jokers just under two weeks ago. I was too shy to speak to anyone (and I still am), therefore I thought this would be a great opportunity to meet everyone.... starting to regret that now.

I had only met the jokers a few times, but I never properly spoke to them. I had hardly any friends here... and the more I thought about it, the more I couldn't understand why I agreed to this. I am literally going on vacation for two weeks with a bunch of people I don't even know!

I tired to burry the thoughts in my head as I stepped onto the bus. I saw everyone sat beside someone, or talking to a large group of people. I felt somewhat out of place. Therefore I took the seat at the back. I sat next to no one and just shoved my headphones in. It's not like anyone noticed I was here anyway.

Suddenly there was a roar of applause coming from the other crew members. I looked around fairly confused until I noticed the jokers approaching. It felt odd to join in, so I just smiled as they came onto the bus.
"Whose ready for the best vacation ever!!" Joe screamed. I faintly smiled as I looked back down to my phone. However when I looked up I noticed Sal staring at me, with a confused expression across his face. I quickly looked back down and pretended I didn't see him. But he soon approached me. He sat beside me on the bus and smiled at me. I returned a smile. Maybe this vacation won't be so bad after all??