DOUBTING AN OBERAIN

( Last chapter readers.)
                    Get excited.
          Chapter is in third person.

'Andrea found herself walking down a long corridor.

Everything was white.

She stopped infront of a room.

She could hear screams from the inside.

She pushed open the door to see Xavier forcing himself on Maia while she remained tied to the bed.

Maia screamed and screamed but nothing stopped him.

And just then she looked sideways.

Her eyes were bloodshot and tears were streaming down her face.

And then she softly whispered,
"Save me."

Andrea jolted up from the bed, gasping for air. Her lungs felt like they were on fire and her eyes still poured tears down her face. The sweat glistening all over her made her night shirt stick to her body.

She switched on the bedside lamp and with shaking hands reached for the glass of water on the side table.

She gulped down the water and let the  dream finally hit her. Not that this was something new, but this one seemed too real. Like this was actually happening. Like she could feel it happening to her sister.

So she tried to labour her breath and relax her fast beating heart. Slowly her breathing laboured and her wallowing heart came to its normal pace.

Two weeks have passed.

Andrea has searched each and every filthy corner of this town and the neighboring towns but has found nothing. Not even the slightest trace of where he could be. Or where Maia could be.

She knew that Xavier could only be found when he wanted to, but still she hasn't spared a second. She knew that this would take time. She knew that he wanted her to work hard to get to him.

Old habits die hard. And she knew enough about Xavier to know that he wanted to see her thrive. Go to uncertain lengths to get to him.

And she was doing just that.

She would get up early morning, her nightmares didn't let her sleep anyway, only to check up if there was an update.

But nothing. Nada.

Yet she was adamant on finding the bastard and was very much as to tempted to bury him alive if she found him.

Xavier hasn't sent a video since the last time Andrea had destroyed the tab. And this is what made her even  more scared.

At least by the videos she knew how Maia was, but without them, she could only wish that her sister was okay.

She won't be okay. And it's going to be all your fault. All your Fault.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and got up and out of bed. Getting ready, Andrea moved into the kitchen and saw that Kevin was there as always, making coffee for the both of them.

She was thankful to him because letting her near anything related to cooking would probably make the house go up in unintended fire.

She accepted the coffee and sat down on the dining table.

Her inner gang was there too. All of them were still in night suits. Andrea hadn't asked them to join but after noticing that she came down everyday, they had joined on their own. No questions asked.