'LOVE IS A WEAKNESS. IT WILL KILL YOU.'

(Note: The chapter is in third person.)

While everyone's eyes fixated on the scene in the middle of the hall, Levi's eyes drifted off to the angel descending down the stairs.

The black suited her like it was her own colour. She wore it with confidence and posture. She looked beautiful.

While he was only going to advance towards her, another figure approached her.

Aidan.

He smiled at her and so did she. And that set off a certain emotion in Levi's heart.

And no more being able to take the scene in, he looked back at the centre.

Lana looked furious. She was beyond outraged. She knew she was originally supposed to feel scared. Terrified even. But she couldn't bring g herself to feel that.

She had finally thought that he had let go of her. Moved on to maybe someone new. But here he was. Standing infront of her, smirking.

Damien looked confused.

Who was he?

But looking at Lana, he knew that this wasn't good news.

Lana looked around, everyone was watching them.

It was a rule to never interrupt the first dance.

Never.

She glared at Xavier.

"Excuse us please, but we are dancing and we do not want interupption." And with that she dragged Damien a bit to the side and began swaying again, while leaving Xavier dumbfounded.

"Who is he?" Damien asked.

"Wait! You don't remember?" To this Damien shrugged.

Lana sighed to herself.

"Story for another time." Lana said, surprising Damien.

He came in closer if that was possible, and leaned his forehead on hers.
"Lana. Whatever has happened, promise me. Nothing changes us." he asked.

Lana stared into his eyes.

"Nothing ever will." she said.

"But Damien, please don't do anything impulsive. OK?" She asked.

"Ok." And he wasn't sure how long it was till this agreement broke.

And then Arthur came from behind to borrow Lana for a dance and saddingly, Lana let Damien go.

All this while, Aidan and Maia danced, relishing in each others company.

But Levi had had enough. So he walked towards them and asked Maia for a dance. Smiling at Aidan she came in closure to Levi.

As Levi put his arms around her, the electricity started pulsing through her again, and unknowingly she gasped.

Levi's eyes widened at that, he was now sure that Maia felt it too. So he pulled her closer.

"I am sorry." She whispered.

"I am sorry too." He confessed. And with that they went back to what they were before. Smiling and laughing and clearing out all the differences.

Damien stared at Arthur and Lana.

They danced swiftly and talked. To him it didn't look like they were arguing but they surely were.