'NOPE. GOODBOYS FIRST.'

Maia's P.O.V

Levi came out and smiled at Sarah, very widely. He looked relieved. Like some heavy burden was taken off his shoulders.

He looked 'Levi' again.

" We sorted it out." He said, grinning.

" That's great." She smiled and then gestured for him to come sit beside her.

" Maia. Lana is calling you inside." He said, smiling at me too.

" Okay then." I said and got up. I opened the door silently and entered. Lana didn't sense my presence at that time. So I tried taking in her appearance.

She looked very weak. Several tubes were running all around her body. Bandages around her legs. Her face had quite a few scars were the glass must have scratched her face. She even looked thin, may be because of not eating for a week. But my eyes slowly rested back on her face where a smile still graced it with honor.

" Are you just going to stand there and stare at me or do you want to talk?"

"Uh.... I guess talk?" I said moving closer to her.

" About?" She asked.

" How are you doing?" I asked, uncertainly.

" I am doing well, but the doctor is not ready to leave me until my parents come to see me. There is something that the doctor wants to tell my parents and is not ready to tell me.... So yeah, I guess I'll be here for a while." She said, smiling.

"Okay..... What else?" I asked.

" You tell me. What do you think about Levi?" She said, quirking up an eyebrow in slight rumor.

My cheeks heated up.

" Nothing really..... haven't talked to him about it yet." I said, shrugging.

" That's what he said! You guys are supposed to do something!!!! I seriously need some drama in my life. Make a move Maia because I know Levi wouldn't. He is very shy. God! He is such a girl sometimes...." She groaned.

"Does this mean that I passed the 'best friend' approval phase?" I ask her hesitantly.

She smiles. "Yes. Yes you have."

Silence settled between us.

" So I guess we are friends now?" I asked.

"Sure. I would love to have you as a friend." She smiled which turned into a yawn.

"I guess I'll let you sleep then." I said getting up to move out.

" Yeah." She said.

I was just outside the door when Lana whispered," Whatever you do Maia Oberain but don't you dare break his heart, or I swear I'll break you." And then she slept.

I moved out with Lana's advice in my head.

"Make a move"

Oh, I am going to do it right away.

"Levi-"

"Maia-" Both Levi and I said together.

" I wanted to talk to you-"

" Can we have a talk-" Again both of us said together.

I smiled and nodded. I stepped closer to Levi and grabbed his hand and dragged him to another room on that floor not before giving Sarah an apologetic look.