Chapter Thirty

Harry.

"What do you mean you sent her away?" Liam asked, his expression confused as he stared at me. We were all in his office after I had called them all, and told them to meet there. This was the place we always went to when we needed to have a serious conversation.

I exhaled slowly. "I sent her away. It was the only thing I could do. This, that," I growled slightly to myself, and shook my head before continuing. "Damaris is getting on my last nerve, and he sent her a note that says he's going to take her away from an artificial bastard."

Louis wrinkled his nose. "You know, I've never liked that nickname, no matter how right the terminology is."

I rolled my eyes. "Louis, that is the not the issue we're discussing right now!" I snapped at him.

"Who did you send her away with? Because it seems to me that the only people you can trust with her are in this room, and none of us are with her," Liam spoke up, obviously annoyed by the aggravation I was feeling.

"I sent her away with Justin," I responded, carefully.

"Justin? Isn't he one of those humans you picked up from a village in the states a few years ago?" Niall asked, and cocked his head. "You changed him a couple years ago, and you told us never to speak of it."

I let out a long breath, and nodded. "Yes, that's him," I said, faintly wary of their reactions. I knew I would have to tell them the whole story. "And I trust that boy with my life." It was funny to hear myself say the word trust without so much as flinching. Maybe I did trust a few people, and just didn't realize it.

Zayn scoffed slightly, and pushed himself away from the wall. "You trust him with your life? You don't trust anyone, Harry. You've made that abundantly clear to everyone that you trust no one."

I stared at him for a moment, long and heard, before exhaling. His statement was right, but a lot has changed since I last said that. "I've had a wake up call," I said, and scratched the back of my neck. "Besides, if I didn't trust you four then I wouldn't be here right now. I need your help."

"Before you get into all of that," Louis began, and stood up from his seat in the chair he had been sitting in. "I want to know about this Justin person, and why you trust him with your blood servant, whom is the only one that you can have in this entire world."

"You can't trust just anyone with her, mate. If she dies then you'll follow soon after," Liam stated, and he looked slightly pained at the thought.

"Her blood is just too precious for you to give away like that," Zayn added with a faintly sinister look.

I growled slightly, and looked at him. "That is not the only reason I should want to lock her away," I hissed to him. "She's important to me."

"Oh really?" He asked, and raised an eyebrow. "Do you love her? Are you falling in love with a stupid, pathetic, human?"

I hissed lowly, and walked up to him. He didn't flinch, but I could I knew by the way that his body language tensed that he was slightly afraid of me. "Don't talk about her like that, mate. She isn't stupid, nor pathetic."

He laughed despite the tense situation he was getting himself into, and covered his mouth with his hand to stifle it. "You are. You love her. You're in love with a bloody human!"

I couldn't stand it anymore, I grabbed him by the collar and threw him to the opposite wall. He made a small dent, and I heard a sigh from Liam.

"Harry, do you know how much crap I'm going to get from Leigha for that? She hates when you put holes in our walls," He said, and let out a faint frown of annoyance.