Chapter Six

Yay, a new update! Hope you guys enjoy. :)) Leave feedback if you do, please. 

I squinted my eyes shut for a moment as a sudden rocking caused me to be pulled from my sleep and I quickly sat up as I noticed I was in an unfamiliar place. I looked around then slowly relaxed as the events of the day before played in my mind. I was in a boat going toward the largest Vampire Isle where I would spend the rest of my human life.

Instantly my gaze went down to look at Harry, and I gulped a bit. He looked so innocent and nonthreatening in his sleep, but that was until I saw the smear of dried blood around his mouth. My blood. I reached up and winced slightly as I touched the wound on my neck then the memory of how he'd taken my blood by voice during sleep was in the front of my mind.

**Flashback**

A light prickle on the back of my neck made me shift slightly against the bed and I went to push away whatever it was, but a hand wrapped around my wrist as if to keep me from fighting back.

"Stay still, Layla." Harry's voice hushed as he leaned over my back again.

I stiffened and gripped the sheets with my free hand. What was he doing? I wanted to desperately ask him that question, but I didn't want him to snap at me again. Especially not whenever the conversation about my tattoo removal was still fresh in my mind.

Suddenly, I felt the sharp ends of fangs run across my throat, and my eyes widened as I began to realize what he was going to do. I choked back a sob as he pressed light kisses on my neck and moved my hair away. His tongue ran out on a certain area and I shivered slightly. I think he was touching one of my pulse places, an area that would give him more blood at one time.

"Please don't..." I whispered as I felt the sharpness of his teeth again.

The grip around my wrist tightened and I didn't even bother crying out in pain. "I've told you before, Layla. I own you now, you have no say in whatever I want from you. Just be quiet and be still so I won't hurt you."

I felt the tears fall down my cheeks and flood my vision, but I didn't do anything to make them go away. The salty tears stung my eyes a bit and all I could do was blink to ease it. Most of my focus was on Harry and how he went back to kissing and sucking against my neck.

"I would have liked to have waited until morning, love, but I can't control this hunger. Especially not with your blood and how amazing you look in this night gown. It makes you completely irresistible to me." He whispered and ran his hand down the smooth fabric that clung to my back.

I let out a soft sob in response and clutched the sheet below me with more force.

"Don't be like that. You're my blood servant and I have every right to drink from you." He scolded me and moved my hair even further from my neck. "Be a good girl now.." Without any warning I felt two sharp stings in my neck, and I couldn't help but scream. I wasn't sure what I was screaming for, no one would help me, Harry was above all of them and he was just having dinner. To him he wasn't doing anything wrong, despite the true pain it was causing me.

Finally, he pulled his teeth from my neck and his tongue began to lap at the blood until it eventually stopped bleeding. "There. If it's still causing you pain in the morning I'll give you some of my blood to heal you."

I stared at the wall in front of me until it was to blurry to focus on. My neck stung and I could still feel some of the warm liquid surrounding the mark bleeding despite the fact that he had sealed the wound. I couldn't believe how painful it was to have a vampire drink from you. Whenever Catherina took my blood to check for vervain it hadn't hurt that much, yes it was uncomfortable, but it was so much worse now.