Chapter Ten

(Please read the A/N at the end. Thanks and enjoy! :D)

Black dots were still dancing in my vision, causing me to close my eyes, and I think I was laying on the floor. Or was that someone's lap? I wasn't sure, but I did know that it was getting harder and harder for me to take a breath. It felt as if the entire world was slipping away from me, and I was about to let it. I liked the peace, and the comfort it was bringing. I was unaccustomed to that type of sensation, but I liked it and wanted it more than anything.

However, once I felt myself sinking closer to it I began to hear voices above me.

"Is she okay? You have to help her!" Someone hissed to another person, clearly the voice was full of concern and distress, over me. That was Eleanor's voice, I know it.

Cool fingers touched my throat, and I wanted to cry out in pain, but I was underneath a what seemed like a black ocean that kept me completely still. The peace and comfort I felt before was replaced by pain and longing for it to stop.

"Damn it. He crushed her windpipe," An unknown male growled from above me.

"She needs vampire blood now, mate. Her heart race is going down and she can't breath," Yet another unknown male said and yet again I wanted to cry out in pain as my body was shifted, so my head was leaning back. "Moving her head back will only help for so long."

Maybe I don't want it to work, maybe...maybe...

I couldn't finish that thought as more of the world slipped from, but not the pain, no, that stuck fast and was never ending.

"Niall, do you think you can get Harry over here?" The second male asked, and I briefly wondered who this could have been. I didn't know anyone at the party besides Eleanor, Harry, and Perrie, so I was left clueless as to what this person looked like.

"No way. Liam can't even get him off Zayn," Niall responded quickly. "Just give her some of your blood, Louis."

"But,-" Louis began, but was cut off.

"No buts! If she dies then so will Harry. He can deal with it and we'll take whatever consequence he throws at us for this," Niall hissed to the other male.

I wanted to say something, I wanted to struggle, I wanted to do anything to show some sort of protest, but I couldn't. Suddenly, I felt something strange and thick running down my throat, and I immediately recognized it as vampire blood, but it tasted different from Harry's. Somewhat more bitter, not as sweet.

"There, that should be enough," Louis said and I was eased flat onto my back.

"She's healing," Eleanor gasped out in relief. "Thank you, Louis."

I slowly opened my eyes to see Eleanor hugging the man that had bought her at the auction. Louis. My entire body ached and I felt as if I'd been thrown down a flight of stairs. What the hell happened?

The ringing in my ears slowly subsided and I began to hear a bunch of crashing and male grunt like noises. I turned my head and gasped quietly as I saw Harry practically flying through the air, then into a wall. My body automatically winced as I saw him bash into the marble like wall, leaving a large dent in it. He recovered quickly and managed to shove the male he'd been fighting with into a long table, causing it to crash into the ground.

"Harry," I quietly gasped out despite the uncomfortable feeling in my throat. My voice was hoarse, and I remembered something about having my windpipe crushed. Is that what happened to me?

A growl escaped Harry's clenched lips, and his head jerked in my direction at the sound of his own name. His eyes were bright red, and his fangs were fully extended. Somehow, his clothing wasn't riped or damaged, and I wondered how that was.