Chapter Eight

Sorry for the wait, guys. Hope you enjoy, and that it's not to boring. The other 1D boys make their appearances in the next chapter, and a few other familiar faces. :)

I frowned at him and moved away. "What? That's not fair. You can't just tell me to ask you that and not give me the answer." 

I might have sounded whiny, but I didn't care. It was annoying that he'd tease me with that information.

Harry chuckled. "I just told you to ask me, Layla. I didn't say I'd give you an answer," He annoyingly pointed out.

I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Will you ever tell me, or am I just expecting no answer at all?"

"I might tell you one day, whenever you deserve it," He smirked and walked over to the large wardrobe. "Well, we need to be getting you dressed."

I blinked and stared at him for a moment before looking down at myself. "I'm already dressed, Harry," I responded in a dumbfounded voice. Did he want me to change already?

"Not for the dinner tonight. It's not a casual attire type of evening, Layla. You'll need to look your best," He said as he sifted through the fabrics then tugged out a long black gown.

I shook my head and laughed in a not humorous way. "You have got to be kidding. Harry, I told you I don't wear dresses. And I thought you said you'd need to take me shopping for clothes."

He laid the dress onto the bed and smoothed out the creases in it. "I said I'd need to take you shopping for things that you actually want, Layla. These dresses were specially made just for your size."

"How would you have known my size? You didn't even know you were buying me at the auction," I said in confusion and raised my eyebrows.

"The moment I tasted your blood, I made a call and had these sent over. I have a seamstress on hand and she hand made these for you. It wasn't hard to guess your measurements, babe."

My cheeks heated. "I'm not wearing a dress, Harry," I firmly stated and crossed my arms.

He chuckled. "You have to, Layla. Tonight is a formal dinner with the rest of the Lords and their blood servants. I'm a Lord, so I have to go, your my blood servant, and you must go wearing this," He gestured to the dress.

I frowned. "Maybe I don't want to go."

"You have no choice," He said and shrugged whilst he walked toward the door. "A few maids will help you bathe, dress, and style your hair for the evening."

"Harry, it's barely noon. When the hell does this dinner even start?"

He looked over his shoulder. "Six."

I blinked. "I am not getting fixed up for six hours, Harry."

He smirked faintly. "Don't bet on that, babe," He said and disappeared through the doorway.

***

Whenever Harry said that I shouldn't bet on it, he was right. If I had bet on it then I would have lost. Not five minutes after he left about five girls walked into my room and practically forced me into the attached bathroom. They made me take a long hot bath with bubbles while they washed my hair and other places of my body. It was weird, and I didn't like it, but I didn't have much room to argue. They had been given a task from a guy that could quite literally bite their heads off, and they weren't going to disappoint. 

My constant squirming probably didn't help with the situation, but I didn't care. This didn't feel right despite the fact that I knew I should get used to it, there wasn't much choice in the matter.