13.

If the whole world was watching,
I'd still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you.
~Niall Horan

(Please listen to the song above while reading♥️.)

________________________________________________________

My mom is pregnant.

She has a baby in her womb, she called me up today and told me.

All I told her was 'I hope you're happy.' And 'I hope it doesn't become a disappointment like me.'

After that I cut the phone but not before saying 'congratulations' 

Everybody must be thinking 'you should be happy for her' well I am but after everything I have gone through can I really?

I want to live a normal life with friends and a family who would actually love someone like me.

I want to go to a place where I'm not judged for my scars and cuts.

All of a sudden I had a flashback of when the bullying got to a point it hurt a lot.

*Flashback*

They were all calling me names, such horrid names.
I couldn't take it anymore I tried walking out the circle but they just pushed me to the ground.

I think I sprained my ankle when I fell.

I saw Jack walk into the circle and I saw that evil smirk and that mischievous glint in his eyes. He then proceeded to say the words I dreaded.

"You actually think I would like you back?" I was shocked to say the least.
I looked at him my lips quivering and then said, "What do you mean?"

He smirked at me and said, "Don't act so innocent you're pathetic diary says otherwise." He then threw my small diary towards my feet and walked away.

A few tears slipped out, at least the crowd which was there first isn't there anymore.

*Flashback Over*

I noticed my damp cheeks only when I rubbed my eyes because I was tired.
I then felt a heavy weight on my chest. I was tired and I didn't want to think of this.

But, my mind had different ideas.

_____________________________________________________________