Chapter 1

The pic is Brianna

(4years back)

"Brianna bring you mutherfucking ass here"my dad said sounding anger ass hell.

"Yes sir" I yelled back running out of my room to my dad knowing if I don't my dad was going to beat my ass.

"Yes sir" I said staring at my dad drinking the last little of his beer.

"Sit yo ass Right there and Don't Fucking Move" my dad said founding mad as he'll.

I sat where my dad told me to and glanced at the clock on the wall that read 7:30PM. I was glad to see that time my mom was off work and heading home. She was the only hope we had to getting away from my dad cause I knew he was snapping again.

My dad came stumping down the stairs holding my two older brothers Brandon and Bryan my the ear.

"Sit Next to your ugly ass sister and Don't Move" my dad said throwing my brothers on the floor next to me walking away.

When my dad came back he had a green extinction cord in his hand.

We all started to cry.

"To late to cry know" my dad said kneeling down.

"Now which one of you drunk my beer"he said after laughing.

No one responded.

POW! "Did you drank it" my dad asked me slapping the hell out of me leaving a red mark.

POW! POW! My dad slapped Brandon and Bryan and asked them the same question he asked me.

"What the hell are you doing Luke?" My mom said leaving the door open behind her.

"I wasn't going to do anything to them. I didn't even touch them" my dad said lying his ass off.

"Ma" me and my two brothers said running and hugging my mom.

I was glad my mom was home and just in time to see my dad about to beat us so she could leave him.

"Go get in the car y'all three" my mom said looking angry at my dad.

"Where you think you going" my dad said TO my mom cause I was out that bitch.

My mom didn't respond she just walked out the door behind us getting in the car driving off.

Follow Me On Instagram
@ Nicole_oh_to_childish