ATHL: 27

"Come to kill...."

27

Everything was so suspect in the lives of Devin, Tunchi, Gold, and Shanie since they all got the text message. All they knew was that they only could trust themselves and eachother since the four of them got the message and they shouldn't let anyone come between that.

Now on the last day of Kelly being in the hospital--two days after the text message plans were in action with Devin and Tunchi, while Gold, Shanie, and Kelly were at Shanie's house.

The plan was in action.

"So we got the lead on were this nigga lay his head and now it's time to go check this shit out. It's twenty of us and all of us are brothers in the game. We got each other's back in this shit and as we go in we might lose a few, but as we leave were still gone be brothers in the game," said Devin shoving Tunchi to get him to start.

"God we gather here today asking you to forgive us for what we are about to do, but watch over us for these people we are going after have commited horrible things into us. Amen," said Tunchi hearing everybody say 'Amen.'

"Okay, let's head out everybody got they vest on and shit so pack into the trucks, but Michael you come with me and Devin," Tunchi said while putting his gun in his waistband.

The plan was in action now.

"Damn this man got dat' money," said Michael making Tunchi and Devin hit him upside his head.

"Ouch yaull ain't gone be putting yaull hands on me. I'll tell my grandma," he said sticking his tongue out at Devin and Tunchi like he was little.

They both looked at each other and hit his head again.

"Ouch."

"Tell ya' grandma that get out the damn car," said Tunchi letting him out on his side while Devin got out.

They were parked on the outside of somebody else's yard and having everybody else keep driving by incase they needed help inside, but as far as they knew from their computer/gossip dude. Rodney didn't have a lot of security in his house because he thought he had shit down pact.

"Let's see who the fuck he think the boss is when we tear him and his lovely home down," said Tunchi with a grin walking begin Michael and Devin as they walked up to the house.

It had a Chevy in its yard and the lights we're on in the mini mansion. They walked on to the back planning on breaking in the back by using "ghetto tips" to unlock the door. They got in with Tunchi knowing the technique.

They got in and walked slowly from the back door and closed if softly when Michael rolled on the floor making Tunchi and Devin laugh, but kick him to get up.

"Ouch." He said walking now as they let their laughs go faint, but what was odd was their was no one downstairs at all. They cheek all the rooms including offices, bathrooms, dining rooms, kitchen, and living room, not a soul.

Until they heard the lyrics:

All the rain keeps falling and these hoes keep calling
Oh All these raindrops falling down my window
Got me wishing that we did the things we didn't do

They knew that somebody was fucking instantly or either drowning out the sound of a gun by turning the music up so they won't be heard when the kill somebody. When they thought that the three boys made their way up the steps and checked every room leading to a bedroom door with Devin in lead, Michael, then Tunchi.