ATHL: 12

"People can still love you and cheat, it's like how we love God and still sin."

12

SHANIE P.O.V.

How the fuck did they even find out?

At this point, I was extremely blessed and lucky because I had money and I was a lawyer at my own firm so it couldn't mess up my records.

It didn't matter how much it cost I was getting out, I was just wondering did they get Gold?

GOLD P.O.V.

When I was the one who gave you my heart and soul

But it wasn't good enough for you, no

So I asked God

I turned up the song some more refusing to let the tears fall.

God send me an angel

From the heavens above

Send me an angel to heal my broken heart

From being in love

'Cause all I do is cry

God send me an angel

To wipe the tears from my eyes

I blew rings with the smoke from the blunt as I sat back and let the music fill my ears and soul.

And I know it might sound crazy

But after all that I still love you

You wanna come back in my life

But now there is something I have to do

I have to tell the one that I once adored

That they can't have my love no more

Cause my heart can't take no more lies

And my eyes are all out of cries

I let the tears fall from my eyes letting the fact that I missed him set in. I truly did and I just wish I didn't. He did me dirty. He shared what was mines with another bitch and that's why were in this predicament now.

It's like I can't trust him. We have been through the same shit before but the fact we have a daughter now hurts more. He expects him not having a parent to teach him how to treat a lady to be an excuse everytime when in fact it's old as fuck.

I've grew up with no father and just a mother and I turned out fine not being fast, even though I choosed a cheating, lieing, dumbass to be my boyfriend.

Bottom line I love him, but he needs to grow up.

I got up getting ready to change the music when I heard a knock at my door.

I rolled my eyes getting up from he couch, wiping my eyes, and looking out the peephole to see a police.

I hated police from the bottom of my heart. Ever since, I found that one of my older sisters got raped by one it disgusted me to the core, but I still went back to the table got the blunt and disposed it and sprayed some perfume and febreze in the house and on myself. I also put some spray in my mouth not wanting to seem obvious.

I opened the door.

"Hell--"

"I'm looking for Gold Jeniese," he said,