ATHL: 33

"Love drains the life out of you."

"Dear love I was thinking how I should be starting this mean difference of ways still I can light you like an arsonist put my heart in this particularly funny when we start to kiss, marvelous."

-Twista

33

Shanie leaned up from the pillow with a teary eyed face and asked the question that had been lingering in her head since the day before,

"Did I handle the situation well?"

Shanie bit her lip scared of what her two bestfriends would say. Gold put her hands through Shanies growing hair and sighted.

"To me no 'cause you know I would've went pow pow on the bitch for coming to my man knowing we shared the same blood. Damn I can see myself now," said Gold getting off topic even though she knew deep down that something was up with Kelly. But she would never tell. Shanie that.

"Like she said, but I wouldn't have gave Devin back the ring 'cause at least he told you because if he wasn't in love with you he could've not told you at all, but he did. Now if he wouldn't have told you at all that's a different story, I'll Ti--

"I'll be Tina Turner and he'll be Ike in the limo," Gold said making them laugh.

"What she said," said Christi finishing her speech.

Shanie wiped her eyes from the tears and snatched her bestfriends into a hug.

"I don't know what I would do without you guys," she said.

"I don't know either," Christi and Gold both said at the same time, laughing once they finished.

The three of them leaned away from eachother.

Gold grabbed Shanie's hand.

"But on a real note, you have to realize that people make mistakes because they think it will benefit the other person and that's what he was doing 'cause he ain't want to break you and your sisters relationship and that shows that he got love for you, Shanie.

Now I understand you saying you need space, but at least get your ring back," Gold said looking at Shanie in the eye as she got back comfortable under the comforter.

She looked back up at the both of them and said exactly what they wanted to hear,

"I'm going to get my ring back."

Shanie realized that it was a dumb choice for her to give up the ring in the first place and she was glad that she had the conversion with the girls, they were more than just her friends. She felt as if they were sisters, more of a sister than Kelly right about now.

"Okay, but we can't have you going to get ya' ring back looking like a basic bitch," said that Gold starting to get off the bed with a master makeover and plan in her head.

Gold pulled out her phone and started to text.

'Get Devin up and ready for a date'-Gold

He texted back,

'What the fuck how you gone try to set him up with another bitch'-Tunchi.

Gold rolled her eyes not paying attention to Christi and Gold talking.

'Dumbass. I'm setting him back up with Shanie' -Gold

'You asking or telling me' -Tunchi

She didn't even reply knowing that he would do it. Gold put her phone back in her pocket and said,