ATHL: 2

"Advice. Get it from the right person and keep coming back for more. Don't be a dumbass and not apply it, but act like somebody taught you some sense and try it."

2

"Did you guys at least use protection.. I'm too young to be getting nieces or nephews," Shanie's sister by the name of Kelly asked.

Shanie laid herself carelessly in her sheets, wrapped up naked, while she was talking on the phone. It looked as if she had no worries, and truth be told; she didn't have any at the moment.

Her sister Kelly was a 30 year old single woman. Kelly raised her sister while her mother was out doing only what God knew, and she was always going to be grateful for her sister. They had each other's backs through thick and thin, no matter the problem. And belief, they always would.

Kelly was the spitting image of their father while Shanie looked like their mother. She was caramel, with a smooth complexion and bra black hair flowing down her back. She had dark brown eyes, a small button nose, with a piercing, and plump pink lips. She was beautiful just like her sister with a smaller yet curvy body.

 "No, but I did take the morning after pill," Shanie spoke biting down on her lip which she did after waking up frantically with being 'pregnant' on her mind

"No, but I did take the morning after pill," Shanie spoke biting down on her lip which she did after waking up frantically with being 'pregnant' on her mind. They weren't ready for that kind of commitment, they barely had their selves together and she wasn't bringing any child in that kind of predicament.

"Morning after pill my ass.. If y'all gone be fucking without any contraceptive and you don't want to be pregnant.. You better get on birth control," Kelly spoke speaking some real shit to her sister.

She wasn't trying to scare her, but teach her since she wasn't able to after she got out of high school because she went straight to college trying to graduate and put a roof over Shanie and herself. Kelly was a wedding planner and a damn good one. She accomplished it when she took her sister away from her mother and put her and herself in a house and worked with stars for weddings..

Even though it took a lot of traveling, while raising her sister, she moved back to New York.

Shanie was grateful for her sister since Kelly took her away from the 'no type of guidance' home and she always listened to her.

"I get what your saying..I'm going to look into it," Shanie said really being serious with taking it into consideration.

She mocked her, "I'm gone look into it my ass, you better go get on birth control."

"I am. Stop worrying about me what you need to be worried about when you gone book your ticket to come see me, hint hint for the day after tomorrow," she said 'hinting' at her birthday that was the day after tomorow.

She missed Kelly and hadn't seen her since last Christmas and the awkward thing was she had never got to see Devin in Shanies whole 13 years of knowing him, but one time when she needed permission for them to be together by Kelly. Maybe it was because she was gone so much from traveling or maybe it just was a coincidence. She didn't know or care, all Shanie cared about was seeing her sister.

"I can't come for your birthday but I will be up there during Independence Day. Don't be mad at me, it's just bu--

Shanie rolled her eyes and coughed to rid herself of the annoyance that soon came. "I'm not mad at you," she spoke.

Kelly sighted sensing that her sister was indeed mad. She was sad that she couldn't come see her sister because she had to work, but she couldn't do anything about it. She had to get her money.

"I know your mad at me," said Kelly while sitting in her office and deciding to put the phone on speaker.

"I'm not mad I understand you have to work, you just better wish me happy birthday," Shanie said lightly reminiscing on the time her sister forgot her birthday.

"Oh my gosh you still remember that, I promise I'm going to call you and send you something special," Kelly responded truthfully. She had already set up a package to send her sister packages filled with a pair of white timberlands with gold encrusted on them, 18k watch, and a autograph from her favorite rapper, Drake.

"Mmhm," Shanie spoke while eating a cookie, "But now it's time to talk about you and not me. What happened on that date with that cute ass light skinned dude.. What was his name, Ryan, right?" Asked Shanie as her sister started to go in about the awful date.

Neither of them knowing that one of them would betray the other and blood wasn't always thicker than water.

Edited +2015