ATHL: 14

"The streets are addictive. I can't leave so soon. They say its like your mistress when you have a wife or it's like your wife when you already have a misses.'

14

July 2nd

"So guess what happened to me last night?" Gold asked on the phone as she laid in bed as Tunchi was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. It was the night after the club and her and Tunchi hadn't really talked about what happened. They needed to really talk.

"What?" Shanie asked cooking breakfast

"What?" Shanie asked cooking breakfast. She was a big fan of cooking and listening to music. She loved waking up and cooking a big breakfast for he rand Devin to eat.

"So I almost had sex with a guy at the bar when i left last night, but right when it was about to get down and dirty I thought about my baby and I couldn't go threw with it," she said as Shanie raised an eyebrow. She shook her head.

"Wait hold' up, you thought about Geniese?" Gold rolled her eyes, "No bitch I thought about Tunchi," she said making Shanie laugh.

"So you and the guy never did anything?" She asked with a hint of humor. Gold blushed, embarrassed. "Yes and girl I felt so bad because I left him with a hard on."

Shanie shook her head. "So are you and Tunchi back together?"

"I am not sure right now. I know we had sex lastnight but he still cheated on me," Gold spoke.

Shanie bit down on her lip taking the bacon out of the skillet and into the strainer pan. "Well, what do you want to do? I mean you stopped having sex with someone lastnight because you were too busy thinking about him. I'm not saying forgive him, but you need to make a decision."

Gold huffed, "I know but enough about me. What did you have to tell me?"Gold questioned, her phone on speaker phone. At the beginning of the phone call, Shanie told Gold she had something to tell her.

"I think I might be pregnant," she said. "What?"  Gold yelled. Tunchi was walking into the bedroom.

Gold bit down on her lip shewing Tunchi off, " You need to take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor."

"I have a doctors appointment I'm going today at 12," she said with a lot of shit on her mind.

She didn't wanna' be pregnant it wasn't the right time. She had her career ahead of her and Devin's head was so far up in the streets.  She wasn't trying to bring a baby in that type of environment. She wanted her baby to be safe and protected and honestly she wanted a baby in the future. She knew Devin wouldn't stay in this lifestyle forever, and when the time came, she would have a baby. Although today was not the day for her to be pregnant.

"Okay, that's good let me know what the results are. Let me know what happened," Gold spoke as she stretched in the bed preparing to get up. Tunchi was rubing her sock covered toes that were sitting in his lap with his head hitting the headrest of their bed.