ATHL: 36

READ THE BOTTOM ONCE YOU FINISH

36

"You know I don't like suprises."

"Tell mwammy!"

Gold smiled at her boyfriend and babygirl, also rolling her eyes.

They were sitting in her and Tunchi's King size bed and she was getting ready to tell them she was "expecting."

She picked up Geniese and put her in her lap.

"Momma's having another baby," Geniese immediately smiled, if her little mind didn't get anything she got that she was having a brother or sister and she was happy.

Geniese clapped and turned over to Tunchi who wasn't even shocked because he basically planned it. Since he knew that she was never on birth control and since he had been asked her to have another child by him.

He smiled and kissed Geniese then Gold really wanting to propose right then, but knew he wanted it to be special.

While Gold was shocked that he was calm about it.

"Your happy?" She asked looking down at Geniese instead of his eyes that always seemed to put her in a trance.

Tunchi was confused, why wouldn't he be happy. Gold was his woman and he loved her, his daughter, and soon to be, more than life itself. And he would give his life for them before he seen them took away from him.

"That's stupid,"he said grabbing her chin.

"I know I ain't the most romantic nigga, but I am gone marry you, very soon. I promise you baby and this baby just puts the cherry on top for us. You, Geniese, and that lil' fella in ya' stomach are my rock and I promise I'm gone always be there for you as long as you there for me, baby. I love you," he said kissing her chin, her cheeks that were wet from tears and her lips while Geniese sat in the middle of them.

"I lub you too daddy," Geniese said making Tunchi and Gold laugh.

Gold smiled. She was happy that she didn't run from that sexy man that she ran into when she was running out the mall. She was happy that she actually let him talk to her, and she was glad she gave him a chance 'cause if she didn't they wouldn't be were they are today. They wouldn't have Geniese or the new baby to come. They wouldn't have a growing family.

"We love you too," Gold said laying down on her side of the bed, on the left side. Geniese laying in the middle getting tickled, and last but not least Tunchi on the other side loving the fact that he ain't give up at life 'cause his father.

He was glad he met Gold, his rock.

*

"We got to find you a date cause' we can't have you rolling single."

Christi rolled her eyes.

"I don't need a man after seeing the shit I went through previously and seeing the shit yaull going through. I'm not trying to get caught up," she said honestly.

She just wasn't ready for another relationship.

Gold sipped on her tea.

"Mmhm I seen that nigga name on ya' phone..What's his name, Tyrese," Gold asked with a smirk.

Christi gave her a look that was indescribable while Shanie chuckled.

"Tyrese? Really, the nigga you didn't give one chance back in highschool," Shanie said with a laugh.

Christi flushed with embarrassment. Tyrese was really what they called 'lame' back in highschool because he was into his schooling while Christi was stuck on the bad boys. But luckily, she was ordering some Chinese food and she seen a fine Tyrese[feauturing Lance Gross] and they reconnected.

He wasn't that same nerd, he had his own major incorporation and he was still interested in Christi after countless of times of being used for homework. Plus not getting back any respect, but now Christi had her eyes on him. Even though, she would never tell.

Christi had reached a point in her life were she wasn't trying to be on a "man". She wasn't trying to be in a relationship feeling insecure and making sure he was doing the right shit. She just ain't have the time since she had already been to jail for killing one because she was madly in love with him. When all along he was using her, cheating, hitting her, and didn't love her the same.

That was another one of Christi's problems she fell in love too quick or was that just a regular thing for woman? But it didn't matter because in her mind she wasn't getting back to the position were she would be with a man again at that level. She had just got back cool with her mother and she wouldn't let anybody break that. But what she didn't realize was fucking Tyrese didn't mean she couldn't fall in love.

She told Tyrese after one night of going out together as friends and ending up on the dinner table almost completely naked that of they did it, it was nothing more than a, friends with benefits relationship.

She knew at the back of her head that she would soon fall in love with Tyrese. But what she didn't know was--was that she would be married and pregnant with two of his big headed babies, twins. Two years later.

"Thanks a lot Gold, but really ain't nothing we just mutual friends that f--

She couldn't even finish because of Gold.

"That fuck all the time. I knew it," Gold said with a devious grin towards Kelly.

Shanie chuckled putting the wedding planning books on the table.

"Leave her alone Gold, what her and Tyrese got going on is her business, let's get this wedding done and finished," Shanie said.

Gold smiled,

"I guess, you better be glad I like doing this type of stuff," Gold said.

"Why you trying to get it done so fast?" Christi smiled.

Shanie fidgeted with the buttons of blue jean shirt.

"Because we want to get married soon as possible. The faster were married, the sooner the better. I know it probably won't change anything, but after the Kelly situation, I want to be Shanie Knight," Shanie said with a huge smile.

For the first moment in her life, she was truly happy. She wasn't worried about Kelly and she wasn't worried about her mother. She was worried about herself.

"Ok with that being said I think you should go with white and re--

Christi interrupted Gold.

"Ain't nothing about this bitch innocent. We both know that, even she does. I think we should do a beach theme. It's different, way different," Christi said.

Gold smiled and so did Shanie.

"I know the perfect colors!"

-Epilogue next, buttttt for it too be uploaded, I need two things-

1-50 comments, 130 votes

2-Hustle Hard needs comments

-is this book hot or nah?

-be honest! I'm not saying leave paragraphs, but it would be great.

-Thanks-