ATHL: 7

"You just made my night boy. At first you had me mad at your ass that I was thinking about doing some crazy shit, but tonight.. Boy you made my night and you deserve my all tonight."

7

"Hurry up, Shanie it don't take that long to put a jumpsuit on," Gold spoke huffing as she stood down in the living room and yelled up the stairs as Shanie had finally made her way down the stairs.

"Damn, I'm done, I'm done," said Shanie sashaying in front of Gold as Gold smiled.

"Girl show me what that twerk do," said Gold as Shanie turned around and twerked a little.

Gold laughed, "I see you, I see you, you look fine as hell," Gold spoke. Shanie had on a white sleeveless jumpsuit, with a plunging neckline that showed her breast, with a tight pants leg, and a pair of gold six inch Alexander Wang heels. Her curly hair was parted to the side and hanging at her shoulders with blood stained red lipstick. The jumpsuit clung to her figure along with the gold bangle that clung to her arm. She was ready for a night out.

 She was ready for a night out

Shanie smiled. "Thank you." She figured they were just going to hang out for the night and she was glad for it. She needed a break from Devin even though she really wanted him to see how good she looked right now.

"Aww, thanks you know you looking pretty too," Shanie spoke to Gold as Gold smiled knowingly. She wasn't cocky but Gold had no insecurites when it came to her looks. She was very confident in herself. She loved herself enough to know that she was pretty and that she looked good and she loved to flaunt it whenever she could.

Gold had her blonde hair flowing down her back in waves. She had her black dress on with its plunging neckline, with the only thing holding the dress together a gold zipper that connected the entire dresses sides, to compliment her dress she wore Jessica Simspon black strappy heels that went up her calve muscles, tying into the loops, with her black and gold Chanel cross body on her arms, She looked gorgeous for the night and kept it simple on her lips with shiny clear lip gloss.

"Thank you, Shanie," She spoke pushing her lips together

"Thank you, Shanie," She spoke pushing her lips together. "You ready to go?"

I just feel like my pussy better