ATHL: 10

"We might not have the same momma or daddy, but by God and life you forever my brother, and gone always be my brother.. No matter what a nigga got to say."

10

Kissing Shanie on her cheek as she worked on her laptop, he watched as she rolled her eyes at him. She looked simple yet beautiful with her hair in a bun. She had on a grey oversized Tshirt. "Baby, stop, you see me working..." He pecked her lips again after kissing her and she pouted her lips. "Okay, stop, can you bring Chinese when you come back?"

 "Okay, stop, can you bring Chinese when you come back?"

"Nope I aint bringing you shit back. I'm going to check on everything and then I'm coming back alright?" I spoke trying to kiss her again, but she wouldn't let me. "No chinese, no kiss."

"Serious right now?"

"I'm dead serious. Now about that Chinese?" He watched as she typed on his laptop and he stole one last kiss, this time she kissed him back. As he was walkign out of the bedroom, he texted her on his phone.

Hubby: Text me what you what bighead.

Shanie smiled down at her phone, texting him back what she wanted.

"How you been, bruh," asked Devin as he sat across from Tunchi in his office. Tunchi sighted. He wasn't doing good at all. After he got his ass beat, he went home to try to talk to her, and all his stuff was on the porch. He regretted what he did, but it was a drunken night and he barely could remember what he did hat night. He wanted his wife back. They had too much history for them to throw it all away now. He wasn't going to give up on them, no matter how long it took. He made a mistake and he was just hoping he could get past it with the love of his life.

Gold: Tunchi, I'm hurt. I know you know that. I need time and I need you to stop blowing up my phone every second.  Of course I Love you and only time will tell if we will get back together, but until then their are rules you need to follow. Don't come by my house unless your coming to see your daughter. Don't call or text my phone unless it has something to do with our daughter. Don't try to use our daughter to get us back together because it only makes it worse on your part.

He answered, "I feel like shit." He missed home cooked meals. Hemissed waking up too see his daughters crooked and snaggle toothed smile. He missed seeing his girlfriend when they woke in the morning.

Devin laughed, "That's what your ass get."

"What the fuck you mean that's what I get," he asked.

"I meant exactly what I said, I been through the same shit before and we stayed away from each other for two weeks until I finally got only mind what to do to get her back," Devin spoke giving Tunchi some advice. He never cheated on Shanie, ever but he did always go through little catfights with Shanie.

"Your point?"

Poor Tunchi didn't have anybody to teach him about the ladies since his daddy overdosed on drugs when he was born and his mama died from cancer. So the only person who actually cared to tell him how to treats women when they barely knew was Devin. Devin was like a brother to him. He was like an extended family member that held a special place in his life he leaned on Devin.

Devin shook his head. "My point is for you to just leave ha' alone fa' a little while and just focus on your daughter then after a couple of weeks try to get ha' back," he said as Tunchi finally got what he was saying.

"Thanks for the advice, bruh," he said dapping Devin.

"You good, yor my brother and imma' always look out for you, remember that," Devin spoke.

Neither of them realizing that one of them wouldn't be able to save the other when the time came.

*comment comment*

*vote*

What do you think?
-of Gold?
-Tunchi?
-Devin?
-Shanie?

New things happen next. Should be up no later than 3.

~

WannaBe