ATHL: 16

"This right here's a baby maker. Can I sing my song?If you up in the club tryna get a rub. Then you need to tell the dj to put this on. Put put put this song put this song on. Let me tell you what it is put away the kids. It's time to get it up, get a cup, fill it up. Filling on her booty touchin on her butt. Time to get it back to the crib beat it up. We been spendin time, wanna make you mine. When your not around you're still on my mind And I hope this ain't suprising but I been fantising."

-Trey Songz

*DEVIN P.O.V.*

July 3

16

"You look so handsome," said my mama kissing me on my cheek then my forehead.

She had got better. She wasn't on drugs anymore and now she was living stable and was in college in her 30's trying to get a degree in Nursing.

I was proud of my mama. I know she changed when I was grown and I had chose what they called the wrong lifestyle, but I have a soft spot for my mama and I gone be honest and say that I did take her back with welcome arms.

I hugged her, "I love you ma," I said kissing her.

"Don't make me cry, I love you too," she said.

"How do I look," she asked me giving me a twirl.

I licked my lips at her, "if I ain't have Shanie let's just say tha--

"Boy stop playing with me," she said.

I laughed, "you look beautiful as always."

No lie. She really did. She had on a black dress with lace that stopped above her knees with a pair of black red bottoms on. She had her hair pulled back with a hump and then she let it flow in a ponytail with bright red lipstick to match her light skin color.

"Aww and like I said before you look very handsome," she said with a grin as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I had on a white Armani suit with a red handkerchief in the pocket and a pair Tamino Crisi. I had got my edge fixed up and my dreads retwisted.

I was nervous as fuck, but I couldn't lie a nigga looked sexy as fuck that Shanie ass probably gone be on me all night.

"You sure you ready for this baby," asked my mama.

I turned around and looked at her, "As ready as in could ever be ma," as I looked at my watch that read ten.

"Where Tun--

"Where the fuc-- hey mama," said Tunchi changing his words as he hugged my mama while she got the back of his head.

"Don't you be cussing at me it you understand," she asked him pointing her finger in his face.

I laughed as he glared at me then focused his attention back on mama,

"Sorry ma, but I can't help to say you looking righ' as fuck," he said winking at her then running out the room.

She was about to say something, but she just rolled her eyes,

"That boy right their," said Mama as she turned to look at me.

"You ready to go," she asked.

"Ya' Ma'am, let's head out," I said as she walked infront of me towards the door and I walked after her out the house and to the car.

Tunchi was already in the driver seat as I got in and after my mama locked up she got in.

"Yaull ready," he asked.