ATHL: 32

Excuse the errors!

32

Devin woke up from the dream[last two chapters] for a minute faintly wondering why he was having a dream of Tunchi and Gold, not being pregnant and Kelly lying about him having sex with her, but as soon as he thought it he fell right back to sleep.

He fell back into another dream.

"Just like you hurt my heart, I should hurt yours."

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Shanie shot her gun right at his heart and watched as Devin fell on the ground with a THUMP.

He was dead.

Devin woke up this time with sweat dropping down his forehead.

He knew that he had to tell Shanie and he had to tell her now. These dreams he were having felt surreal and he didn't want them to come true, so he was going to tell Shanie but first he had to do some shit that would make her not be mad and also get the bitch out the house so Shanie wouldn't step to her.

He walked out of his room and to the guest room and before he entered he made sure to knock.

"Wassup?" Kelly said coming into view of the door with a white crop top, high waisted camouflage shorts, and red roshes with some long black weave in her hair, she was walking on crutches.

"You disrespected me and Shanie home and I ain't just saying you was wrong, I was wrong too, but you shouldn't have tried to come at me like that knowing I went with your sister, but fuck that 'cause I ain't come in here to preach. I just need you to be out of our house in at least thirty minutes, Iight."

Devin didn't even wait for her next word, he just started to walk away until Kelly said some shit he ain't like.

"Your house? Boy this my sisters house and if anybody tell me to leave it would be her and guess what if you try to make me leave I will tell Shanie some shit that you wouldn't like. You got that? Iight?" Kelly said with a sinister smile.

"I kind of figured you would say some shit like that so before you make any moves I think I should let you know that I'm in the drug game and I do have a few cameras installed in the house. Shanie might not know about that shit, but guess what bitch I got my shit together," Devin said with a smirk and saw the smirk Kelly previously had fall.

He started to walk away again when he realized something she said to him.

"Now this boy is telling you to get the fuck out my house."

And with that he left out the guest room and went to his own putting on a simple white v-neck, grey sweatpants, and a pair of grey and white Jordan's with his hair pulled back into a ponytail.

He left out the house, leaving the front door unlocked, and going to his car. He got in and cranked it up, turning down the song that was playing.

"First thing is the mall," he told himself letting music that was down fill his ears.

Is it cause I'm a star
It maybe could be my star status
I got my chain and ring
My Rolex watch it got 50 carat
It could be QC or even maybe it's me
It could be that 4 hour flight, shopping in Beverly
What's on your mind?
I'm not Ginuwine
Ain't tryna spend no time
I know my bitch she so fine
But I don't know what's on her mind
Gotta pay that cost to be a boss
I put on my Louboutins playing golf
Young nigga walking with Nina Ross
I'm dropping the bombs like Viet Cong