ATHL: 22

"Listen..."

22

Tunchi kissed Gold's lips passionately while rubbing her through her shorts causing her to moan directly in his ear.

Gold reached down to take off his boxers as his phone beeped. She stopped looking up at him as he continued kissing her giving her the right of way that he didn't give two sh*ts about the phone. She went down to take off his boxers again as Geniese's cries immediately bumped through the monitor on their dresser.

Gold's mother instincts kicked in and she stopped him with a kiss as she got up to go check on Geniese, but put on her robe first.

"I'll be back," she said.

Tunchi licked his lips and then made his eyebrows go up, "And I'll be waiting."

As she walked out their door, he reached his arm across the nightstand to check the text message.

'Reschedule the meeting for tomorrow I got some other shit on my plate-Devin'

Tunchi texts back 'Kay' not really worried about Devin because he knew that Devin knew how to handle his own. Meanwhile, Tunchi got up to go check on his two babygirl's after he rescheduled the meeting.

He watched from Geniese's door and smiled at what he seen. This was the life he wanted, but since he didn't have it he was going to make sure to give it too his daughter. He told himself when he had a child that he was going to protect her or him to his best ability and he was going to love them unconditionally and that was what he was doing. As he watched Gold rock Geniese back and forth to take her nap.

It was going on three in the afternoon and since the meeting was canceled he was going to spend time with his family.

Tunchi walked up to them and got in the bed behind Gold as she held Geniese looking at his babygirl as Gold looked at him.

Gold was a lot of things, but when it came to her family all of it would get thrown out the window. In other words the street would be gone and she would be a living girlfriend and a loving mother.

That's the way she was raised and that's they way she was gone live.

"She looks just like you," said Gold making Tunchi smile. Geniese did without a doubt.

She had Tunchi's complexion, grey eyes, deep dimples, and his same plump lips. The only thing that she got from Gold was her beautifal curly hair and birthmark on the upper side of her back.

She was the spilttting image of Tunchi.

"I love you," he said ignoring what she said and just wanting to say that to her.

He wasn't the guy who was able to show their feelings, his was gone take some time to come out. It was like he had a big ass rock on his heart and it took a while for it too break, but as he sat their and looked at Gold and Geniese. He knew that the love that him and Gold had was real and he just wanted to say it.

"I love you and Geniese," he said again as Gold smiled.

She had heard him say he loved her before, but when he said it he didn't get one back, and this was his second time and the time that he would finally get one back.

"I love you too," she said with a wide smile as he leaned down to kiss her lips.

Once their lips detached they just looked at eachother until their eyes diverted to Geniese until they both fell asleep. Tunchi holding Gold while Gold held Geniese.