ATHL: 24

"Watch out.."

Same Day The couples and Kelly went to the club; Hours Before

24

Whats up, baby? I see you, you watching
Versace like Biggie, my watch is Rolly
This ho say holly molly, you stole it
Oh, no, no, pay for it, be foreign, go touring
A nigga so burry, drop her out when hes snoring
He kiki for the free-free took lil kiki to Waikiki
Put Louis, with Gucci, put a hoochie with a hoochie
We do the oochie coochie but Im still grabbing on my tooly

I threw my legs up on the pole making sure to come down and pop my ass once I heard--

But she twerking

But she twerking

But she twerking

BINGO! I looked into the crowd to see somebody I had never seen before, but the way he looked had me seeing myself a whole lot richer.

He had on a Versace shirt, camouflage jeans, and a pair of Jordan's with a trimmed doom and in his ear and from the looks of it, a big ass Rolex on his wrist and lucky for me he was sitting on the first row of the seats, easier access for me to make my way to his body.

I climbed off the stage letting the words fill me and moved my body ten times harder and faster once I heard the lyrics speed up.

Ferrari, retarded, no brain, retarded
These hoes, they tardy, they missing, Im sorry
Ferragamo for freak-o, I seize this cappuccino
Baby, Im beating nino, that your boyfriend, I bet you he know
Got your girl saying I want to do foo-foo
Got your girl at my front door in a tutu
Yeah, she got that million dollar mouth, ooh, ooh
Spinz and Dun on the beat, say ooh, ooh

But she twerking

But she twerking

But she twerking

I bit my lip once I seen his smile filled with straight teeth.

I turned around letting my backside hit his body again and smirked.

Once I heard the final, "But she twerk." I stopped dancing on him and swayed my body back on top of the stage collecting my money in my taxi costume.

I knew I had at least a thousand but if I wanted more I knew I needed to fuck with the big time baller that I had danced on. That was the only thing on my mind as I heard the DJ give me my props.

"Ladies and gentlemen give it up for one of our best, Taxi, lap dances are now open at room A, but if you ain't got the money for Mrs. Taxi you might as well take your broke ass home," I laughed with a big ass smile as I heard claps and caught the attention of 'baller' in the crowd clapping and nodding his head at me.

He didn't look to be nothing but a young in sneaking in a strip club, but for some reason he read dollar signs and that's my middle name, forget about his age.

I smiled mouthing, 'Meet me in the back in five minutes.' He nodded and I smiled in the inside and out.

I got up making sure I had all my money and made my way to the dressing room up until I bumped into ugly ass Shine.

I rolled my eyes trying to walk away as he grabbed on to my arm,

"Bump into me again and it's gone be some problems. I heard what you did to my sister and I don't like that shit. You gone respect me and my sister if you gon' be werkin' here, do I make myself clear," he said.