ATHL: 21

"Y'all don't even know what you want from love anymore, But girl, what qualities was I looking for before? Who you settling for? Who better for you than the boy, hah? I like when money makes a difference but don't make you different."

-Drake

21

"Good luck, Tunchi," he said with a slight chuckle.

Devin was parked in front of Tunchi's house and he was telling him 'good luck' because the way they left, the women might have them sleeping on the couch, or maybe just Shanie.

Tunchi looked at him and threw up his middle finger, "If anybody gone need luck, is you, bye nigga," said Tunchi closing the door. He walked up to his porch and as soon as he did Gold opened the door and kissed his lips.

You could see the smirk definite on Tunchi's face while Devin laughed thinking that was odd as fuck when usually Gold would be having a attitude if he came home late, but he shook it off and got back on the road.

After ten minutes of silence, he had made it home and instead of lights on, all the lights were off.

He huffed prepared to argue and deal with her nasty ass attitude as he got out his car and went up to the porch. He got out his key from his pocket and in approximately no seconds he was in the house, dark ass house.

He turned on the light by the side of the door and was almost frightened to see nobody because he was expecting Shanie.

He went in the kitchen, turning the light on, and found a piece of paper on their dining room table that read:

'Your food is in the microwave.'

He smiled maybe just maybe he could get some cuddy tonight.

He wasn't that hungry for the barbecue, bakes beans with onions and sausage, macaroni, jambalaya, and corn so he just put it back in the refrigerator deciding that he might eat it tomorrow.

He was really in a hurry to see if Shanie was gone be mad at him.

He walked up the stairs and made his way to the first room which was his and of course Shanie.

He walked in and decided not to turn on the light as he simply took off his jeans and his shirt which left him in tattoos, Shanie in butterfly's at the top of his neck and caressing down were many other tattoos other than that he now had on Calvin Klein boxers.

He walked up to the bed and couldn't help but to admires Shanie's beauty. She had soft light skinned that was beautifal and clear, she had straight teeth, and not to mention she had a head full of real hair.

That's what he loved about Shanie, is that everything about her was real from up to her to down to her wide hips and down to her medium, but fat ass.

She was everything he wanted and everything he had.

He reached down to kiss her plump lips as her eye lashes moved meaning she was up an her eyes opened.

She kissed back, but she was pissed off with Devin none the less, but when he kissed her, it felt surreal, it m-made her weak.

Shanie was about to reach her hand across his neck, but decided to not do that as she unwrapped her lips from his.

She looked in his hazel eyes wondering what he was thinking as he looked into her light brown ones.

"Where have you been," she asked.

He didn't groan or anything, he answered her with a straight and honest answer.