CHAPTER 1

A/N

As usual, I haven't checked this again. So, I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors and wrong information. Hope you'll like this story! 🖤

Max

"Check her out" Orren said as soon as he entered the room. I looked at him confusingly but he's just glaring at me. Woah, there!

Then, a man came up to me and checked my bag and pockets. I acted like I don't have any idea what the heck is going on "Orren,what are you doing?"

"Nothing, sir" The man told Orren. And his eyes widened and his face turned red. He definitely is mad.

"WHERE IS IT??" I can see that he is really really furious about me! Shiiiizzz. Relax, dude!

I shook my head and asked him back, "What do you mean?"

He groaned and pointed at me "KILL HER!"

He left the room with the three men he instructed to kill me and one of them is pointing a gun at me. I rolled my eyes because I've been in this kind of situation several times. It's just lame!

"Orren left the room." I told the person on the other side of my earpiece and faced the three men. "Let me go. It's better that way." I calmly told them while looking at my perfectly painted nails. I love this color! I should definitely get my nails done like this again.

But unfortunately the goons just laughed! Unbelievable! There's nothing funny! I'm being serious, dead serious!

"I mean it boys. I'm actually doing you a favor" I tilted my head and pouted my lips

Then the bald guy shot the floor. What the???? "You're pushing me too hard!"

I squint my eyes and attacked the guy with the gun, and kicked his face. He passed out. If only he just listened! The two others are going to attack me back but I shoot them at their legs as soon as I got the gun from the bald man.

"I told you letting me go is much easier!" And then I shot the bald guy on his leg. Why didn't they just listen? Oh yeah. Boys... I rolled my eyes on my thoughts.

After that, agents from The Camp are starting to enter the room and picked up the three guys. They will surely be in jail. Too bad Orren is nowhere to be found. Well, I know for a fact that we'll see each other soon.

I hurriedly went to our van and headed to The Camp.

The Camp is where me and the other agents of a secret task force worldwide are living and doing their training. It's like our quarters.

We are organised by Miranda Holmes. She trained us, fed us, dressed us. She's like the mother of the camp.

Our task force is quite well-known. But what people doesn't know is who made it up, organised it and work for it. We are contacted by the Presidents, prime ministers, even the royalties around the world, famous rich people, actors and actresses, businessmen, etc. The only information we give them is our fake identity which is changed consistently.

Our job is to protect people as well as catch people who are doing illegal stuff. We secretly investigate them and if we caught them, they will be in jail in our custody. If FBIs and policemen are catching bad guys, we catch the worst guys.

We have the most advanced gadgets and we do the craziest things ever. Undercover, changing identity from time to time. We investigate further than what any people does.