Chapter 23

A/N: PLEEEAAASSSEEE REEAAADDD! Okay, this is going to seem like the end of the book! BUT IT ISN'T THE END!!!!!!!!! It's more like the beginning! Okay, carry on.

(Harley's POV)

"Where are you going to go?" Stacy asked. "I'll go back home." I said. "Your going to go back to Cecelia's and Jaclyn's?" Sydney questioned. "No. Home as in, Baltimore. Alex, Jack, Zack, and Rian are back from tour so I'm going back on tour when they restart." I explained, on my phone scrolling through my Twitter feed. "What?! Your leaving?" Dul exclaimed hugging me. "Don't worry I'll text you all. Your still going to be my best friends." I promised. They looked a little happier. "Will you visit us all?" Cecelia asked. "Of course! Are you going to visit me?" I returned the question. "DUH!" Jaclyn said laughing.

"Let's go back. I need to pack." I said getting up from one of the park benches, where me and the girls were. "I'm going to miss you." Stacy said hugging me. "Don't worry I won't be leaving for a couple days!" I reassured her smiling. She nodded and we carried on. As soon as we got back, all eyes turned to me, thence to Jordan, and back to Lily. Who was kissing Jordan!!!!! "Make that tomorrow." I corrected glaring at them. As I turned towards the stairs, I heard Stacy, Sydney, Cecelia, Bee, Jaclyn, and Dul each slap Jordan.

I fell down on my bed and felt tears rolling down my face. "I can't believe it." Stacy said sitting on the ground with the others. I grabbed my backpack and started packing my electronics and some clothes. "Are you leaving now?" Sydney asked. "No, I'm just getting ready." I told them.

I heard Stacy sniffle. "Guys, I'll visit you all! There's no reason to be sad!" I assured. They nodded. I heard the door close downstairs and knew the other have left. The girls did this same (except Ce and Jaclyn they just went to their rooms), leaving me silent in my room sitting in my room.

I sigh and get a piece of paper for a goodbye note. As I write down the words and finally finish, I grab my backpack and sneak down the stairs. I slowly open the door and say goodbye to Seattle.

( Stacy's POV)

Its early in the morning and everyone is up. "Guys, my flight leaves in two hours. I'm gonna say goodbye to Harley." I say to the other girls. "What do you mean goodbye?" Zach and Sean ask as they open the door. "She didn't tell you? She's going back on tour." Bee tells them. "What!?! Well hurry up before she leaves!" Sean says. We all get in the rental car and go to her house. "Do you know why she's leaving?" Liam asked. "Yes. YES I DO!" Dul said getting angry and staring at Jordan when we pulled up. "She's leaving because Jordan!?" TYBZI exclaims. "YES!" Dul yells. She got out of the car when we pull up and slapped Jordan.

As the boys laugh their asses off, the girls go inside. When we get inside, there's no Harley. Just a note.

Dear Everyone,

I'm sorry, but I left already. I know this is a terrible way to say goodbye and its selfish but I'm not good at goodbyes. I'm back on tour already so there's no changing my mind. I'm sooo sorry! Goodbye....

  -Harley