Chapter 19

Yay! I finally updated! Well, because she kept asking, I dedicate this chapter to Dani_the_Dinosaur!

(Jordan's POV)

It's been a month since anyone has seen Harley. To be honest I couldn't care less. All I did was try to help her yet she didn't listen. I had started dating Bee again and she movies in again. My phone rang, unknown number. "Hello?" I answered. "Hello. Is this a mister Jordan Bayani?" The other line asked. "Yes." "Do you have any relation to a Miss Harley Gaskarth." "Used to. Why?" "Well, we're sorry to tell you but your friends body was found floating down the river. Somehow she's still breathing and she's on the way to the hospital." "H-h-how did you find to contact me?" "Your the only number on her phone and it's surrounded by hearts." I dropped my phone in tears. I grabbed my keys and ran to my car.

"Where are you going?" Bee asked as I ran out the door. "Hospital!" I answered. I could tell she was confused. "Jordan!" She called after me. She jumps in the car along with Sydney who ran out of her house. Also Sydney moved in with Jaclyn and Cecelia. "Why are we going to the hospital?" Bee asked. "You'll see." I said. Sydney jumped in the car and we drove to see my one true love. Wait, I thought I loved Bee. I thought. I pushed all the thoughts out of my head and kept driving.

(Harley's POV)

I woke up in a weird white room. My head was pounding and I was literally freezing. I looked down at my hands. WHAT THE FUCK? I thought. My entire body was bright blue. Three people ran in. One girl started laughing and the other girl looked angry and the boy just looked sad. "Why is she blue?" The boy asked a doctor. "She looks like avatar!" The girl laughed. "Didn't you get the call? She almost drowned in negative 30 degree water." The doctor said rudely. She walked out leaving me with the other people. The girl stopped laughing, the other girl looked kinda disappointed that I was here, and the boy just sat in silence looking at me.

"I'm sorry." The boy finally said. "Um, this is awkward but who are you?" I asked. The boy called back for a doctor. "She has server memory loss. You'll have to surround her with things to remember. Or her memory loss will be permanent." The doctor said. They all looked at me and back. "I'll call everyone." The boy said.

----LE TIME SKIP-----

After about a couple hours people piled in my room all holding back laughter at my blue skin. The boy whacked another in the head after breaking out laughing. "She has memory loss. Serve memory loss." He said. They all stopped snickering. "Hi?" I said awkwardly. WHO THE FUCK WERE THESE PEOPLE! I thought. "So who are you?" I asked. Some boy named Graser introduced everyone. I nodded along. I didn't understand what was happening but I guess I'll go along with it.