Chapter 15

(Harley's POV)

Everyone tried to act as normal as possible to make me remember but it never worked. All I remembered was All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, and Jordan. "Harleys, were going to work!" Ce called. "Okay!" I called back. I turned back to my closest. I was looking for something that would bring back at least one more memory. I came across a box without writing on it. I opened it and saw a bunch of dancing awards and tapes marked "Harleys Competitions". "You dance?" Jordan asked. I forgot to mention Jordan was here. I slowly turned to him. "How the hell would I know if I danced before!" I told him. He quickly realized his mistake, and we pulled out one of the tapes. The video started out with a little girl,probably little me, dancing to a song called Are We Human Or Are We Dancer.

"Wow your really are good at dancing." Jordan said. "Apparently." I stated. "You really don't remember anything?" Jordan asked. "Nope." I said sadly. "I know something!" He said. I turned my head towards him when it happened. He pulled my head close to him and kissed me. Why he chose the time everyone was coming over, no idea. "Ew! There having dry sex!" Parker said. "PARKER!" Me and Jordan both yelled. We chased all over the house. I finally tackled him. "Okay sorry! Go back to eating each others faces!" Parker said. "Works for me." Jordan said laughing. "I will spare you, only cause my head hurts and I don't feel like fighting." I said. I started to get up when I noticed something.

"Wait a minute, I thought you were all mad at me. I was pissed at you guys. Why are you here?" I asked. "She remembers! Not a good memory but it's a memory!" Stacy said. "Hold on." I said and ran to the bathroom. There it was, blood stained the bathtub. Everyone ran behind me and gasped. "One more thing. What's this?" H asked. He saw a bloody razor sitting on the counter. All eyes turned to me. I felt teary. "Harley? Let me see your wrist." Tybzi said. He reached for my hand but I pulled away. "Did you do this again?" Jordan asked. I stayed silent. "You knew!" Graser said. "She did it about a month ago. She also promised she would stop." Jordan said disappointingly.

"Well, what did you expect! The Boy I loved hated me, all of my friends called me liar, I had to stop my YouTube channels because of hate!" I said crying. No one seemed to convinced on why I did it. "Your just an attention seeker!" Bee said. "Fine, let me see your wrist!" I told her. She looked scared and ran out. "Also Jordan." I started and pulled up his green and brown striped sweater to reveal faded scars. "It was when everyone hated you! About a month ago to. I felt like it was my fault." Jordan said crying.

----LE TIME SKIP------

Everyone had made up and no one was mad. "Promise you won't do it again?" Jordan asked. "I promise." I told him. If only he could see behind me. Crossed fingers were behind my back.