Chapter 13

(Harley's POV)

I was finally able to go home, after being constantly checked on by Jordan, Ce, Jaclyn, and Alex. They were all annoying as fuck. I got changed in my regular clothes and got out my camera. I had also started Vlogging. "Hey guys! Sorry I haven't vlogged in awhile. I'm not going to get into much detail but I'm in the hospital! I'm leaving now so I'll be restarting my vlogs! See ya later!" I said and turned off the camera. "Ready to go?" Jordan asked. "Yepp! I want to leave this place! It smells like death." I said and got into his car. I also started dating Jordan again. We finally arrived home after a car ride of us singing terribly to For Baltimore. "I Don't wanna say goodnight, the city comes alive when we're together, why can't Thursday last forever!" We sang. I jumped out of the car and into my house to see Jack Baradog.

My phone buzzed, making me jump. So many twitter notifications. I went on Twitter and saw somethings I didn't understand.

@Graser10: I guess some people aren't who they seem

@Stacyanya: I thought I had a friend :P

@xBayani: Some people just don't stop lying

@HBomb94: Friends don't lie....

@HeyimbeeYT: Next time, don't have Jordan save you!

@Grapeapplesauce: I hate attention seekers

Confused, I went on YT and saw Kricken uploaded a new video. I sat down and started watching it.

"Hey everyone! I bet you all know that Harley's been in the hospital for about a month now, and I know why. For most who don't know, me and Jordan used to date. I went to get him back because I was stupid to ever break up with him and I over heard them saying 'I Love You'. But I also know she has been dating Graser as well. When I went to tell Jordan I hugged him to feel better but Harley thought he was cheating. The reason she was in the hospital was to fake that she was hurt. That's it for this video! See you next time." She ended the video. I could feel tears forming. I also noticed some people saying this way a lie, but there was only two: Ce and Jaclyn. I now had tears streaming down my face.

I went on my YT channel and saw all the discussion was about me being a worthless liar. I also had Skype notifications saying I was kicked off the cube. I sat down and just cried. Why me? Why? I thought. My phone buzzed again.

Text from Jordan <3:

We're over. You are such a liar!

I cried even harder. After probably dehydrating of tears I texted back.

To: Jordan <3

I'm not a liar! You saw the blood and heard the gunshot!

From Jordan <3:

How do I know that was real! You didn't even get blood out of the bathtub. That's so fake! Now stop trying to reach me. Do us a favor and go back on tour!

I threw my phone at the wall causing in to break into pieces. I went on my computer and on Twitter.

@MarcileneIsHere: Please don't believe Kricken! I never dated Graser and I'm not a liar! If you wan to know why I was in the hospital, I shot myself! Because Kricken kissed Jordan!

I instantly got replies saying I just don't stop lying. My life is over. I thought.