Chapter 6

(Harley's POV)

Our house was finally fixed and everything was the way ur was supposed to be. I was home on my computer, listening to Jordan talking to H, and playing MCSG. I still wasn't happy about Bee and Jordan but I could deal with it. I logged onto the cube and went on teamspeak. Bee was the only other here. Before anything could be said I exited and just decided to do some off camera work. I worked on a furniture shop right next to Jaclyn's American Apperal shop. I really hadn't had anything else to do so I visited Stacy.

"Sery!" She exclaimed when I logged on to teamspeak. "Stacy!" I said back. I had made some good friends on the cube. Mainly Stacy, Dul, Graser, and Straub. "So what are you working on here?" I asked examining the structure. "I am working on a barn." She said. I looked at the walls, I guess it did look like a barn. "Are you recording?" She asked. "Nope. You?" "Nope. So are you going to PAX?" Stacy replied. "I don't know, I might but I won't have anywhere to stay. I don't have enough money to stay in a hotel for a week." "You can stay with me!" "Really!" "Of course, we are friends of course." "That would be so awesome! Thank you!" "Your welcome." "I got to go but I'll text you!" "Alright byee!" Stacy was so nice. Finally, an actual friend.

I exited off of Minecraft and decided to walk around my new hometown. My earbuds blasted The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy. I walked around the big city and saw something I didn't want to see: Jordan. He was walking down the street with of course Bee. Doesn't she live in Australia. I thought. I tried to turn and walk away but my All Time Low backpack (Never leave without it) was to noticeable. "Hey, Serenade." He called. I got glances from girls who seemed to be fans. A couple took pictures which I did not like. "Hey Bayani and Bee! Aren't you to dating now?" I asked evily smiling. More people turned and took pictures of them. Bee ran off somewhere and Jordan started walking over to me. "So why is queen bee here?" I asked sounding jealous.

"Visiting." He said. We awkwardly stood there for about a minute until it happened again: Jordan kissed me. But another problem was Bee was standing there watching. "Jordan! How could you!" Bee yelled. Jordan looked ashamed. "Wait, Bee. I kissed him. Don't be mad with Jordan." I said to save Jordan. Upset Bee slapped me across the face. Being the angry person that I am, I threw my backpack on the floor and tried to attack. Jordan grabbed my arm and held me back. "Like you can hurt me." Bee said. Good she was getting annoying. "I can, but I'm smarter then miss Queen Bee. So I'm leaving and you just go back to Australia, because I'm done with you." I said and picked up my bag. Luckily Cecelia and Jaclyn were passing by.

"Why don't you just go back on tour with your idiot brother and his stupid friends." She said smirking (I don't have anything against bee!). I slowly turned around. "Insult me all you want but leave my idiot brother out of this." I said scowling. "Make me." She said. That's it. I jumped at her, but thank god for Cecelia and Jaclyn. Cecelia grabbed my arms and dragged me back as Jaclyn picked up my bag and they dragged me back home. "I don't like her." I said as I walked through the door.