Chapter 14

(Harley's POV)

"Well start a life with the plain and the simple...." I sang to Somewhere In Neverland. "So here we go again, wishing we can start again, Windy run away with me...." I sang. I stopped all my YT channels but I still recorded me singing. My phone had not stopped buzzing from texts from the cube people saying I was a liar but I ignored them. I heard multiple voices in Jordan's house and I knew he was in a Skype call. An idea came to my mind. I grabbed my backpack with the pocket knife that I keep for emergencies and went next door. Jordan answered. "What do you want?" He asked. "Who are you in a Skype call with?" I asked. "Everyone on the cube." He replied.

I smirked and went to where the camera can see me. "Ew! What's the liar doing here?" Graser asked. "Proving I'm not a liar and showing you what you brought me to do." I said. I reached for the knife and sank it inside my stomach. Before everything went black, I heard multiple screams and one laugh. That laugh was from Bee. Back to the hospital... I thought. I hated the hospital but hopefully I wouldn't live to see the white walls and hear the heart monitor.

(Jordan's POV)

Harley stormed into my house and went to the camera. "Ew! What's the liar doing here?" Graser asked. She pulled out a pocket knife. Of course, it was a Fall Out Boy knife. "Proving I'm not a liar and showing what you brought me to do." She said. I could tell everyone was confused. She sunk the knife into her stomach and collapsed onto the floor. There were multiple screams but Bee just laughed. We kicked her out of the call and I called 911. When we were in the ambulance, I noticed something. Her blood covered face was smiling. She didn't do this to prove something, she did this because she really didn't want to live. God I felt like a bastard. Dumbass, dumbass, dumbass! I thought.

-----LE TIME SKIP------ Harley's POV-------

I woke up in a room with white walls and  surrounded by people I don't know. "Where am I?" I asked. "Harleys!" Someone exclaimed. "Who are you?" I asked examining the boy. The room was filled with people. One girl seemed unhappy to be here. "Why don't you remember me? It's Jordan." Jordan, apparently, asked. A doctor came in. "She has mild loss of memory, it'll take awhile for her to remember anything." The doctor said. Most of people got even quieter. Jordan sat down sadly. "How do you feel?" Another boy asked. "My head hurts." I replied. "She really doesn't remember." He said. "The doctor said you can go home today!" A girl said. "Lets just hope she forgot how to fight. Then we would all be in trouble." Another girl said. "Why does my wrist hurt?" I asked. All faces turn scared.

"Can I see your wrists?" One boy asked. I hold up my wrist and sadness falls into his face. "Thats not important right now. You have to remember us. We're your friends." Jordan said. "You are?" I asked. "Yea, I'm Graser." Graser said. He introduces everyone else. I just awkwardly. "Here we thought you might want your favorite outfit." Stacy said. I go into the bathroom and change into the black jeans with lyrics on them, blue combat boots, and a t-shirt with something written on it: All Time Low. I walked out and Jordan drove me home. "So where are you guys staying?" I asked to everyone. "In the hotel across the street." Graser replied. Jordan turned on the radio and smiled. "Its one of your favorite song, For Baltimore. Remember?" Jordan said. I listen closely to the song.

May day situation over load

I'm restless obsessed with your future

And all my worries they don't bother you

Collecting you render me useless

But I carry on

Right now I think you think that I'm half drunk

I try to remember the song when a memory came back.

---- LE MEMORY-----

"I Don't wanna say goodnight, the city comes alive when we're together, why can't Thursday last forever...." Me and Jordan sang terribly on purpose. We were holding hands and in love.

----LE MEMORY OVER---

"I remember the song." I said. All eyes turned to me but I was focused on Jordan. "Do you remember anything else." H asked. "Alex and the rest of the band. All time down right?" I asked. A couple laughs fill the car. "Close, it's All Time Low." Stacy said. This is when our challenge started.