Chapter 9

(Harley's POV)

"My Songs Know what you did in the dark so light em up up up..." I sang along to a Fall Out Boy song. I had become good friends with Graser again but I still didn't want to be on the cube. I didn't really know why, I just didn't. It was raining again, which I loved. The rain was peaceful I never really liked heat. I was walking around Seattle, and I was basically the only person out. The streets were empty and everything was closed. Well probably because it's 10:30 at night but still peaceful. I didn't have to worry about running into Jordan since he, Cecelia, and Jaclyn went to PAX prime. Bee wasn't here also. "Lets be alone together, we can stay young forever...." I sang.

I decided to walk home because they wasn't really anything to do besides run in the rain spinning myself like I had a boyfriend. As soon as I got home, I went on my computer. Jaclyn had suggested that I should do a cover song channel so that's what I was doing. For my first video, I decided to sing The Mighty Fall.

"Did you trip down twelve steps...." I sang editing in the background music. After I finished the song I uploaded it and watched The Other Women. Being alone was fun, I didn't have to worry about seeing Jordan or Bee, and didn't have to hear Jaclyn or Cecelia record.

*Morning*

I woke up to a knock on the door. Tired, I stumbled awake and opened to see something I was amazed to see: Mr.Graser10MCcp. "Graser?" I asked. "Yea. I didn't go to PAX so your friends sent me to check on you." He said smiling. "Cool! Come on in!" I invited him in. "I saw your cover songs. You already have quite a few subs." Graser told me smirking. I checked my channel and saw I already had 1,000 subscribers! My eyes basically popped out of my head. "WHAT THE SCALLOPS!" I yelled quoting the Spongebob movie. Graser looked at me smirking at my phrase. I smiled and sat on the couch next to Graser.

"Everyone will be back tomorrow, you don't have to stay." I told him. "I don't want you to be lonely." He said. I smiled and went to my room to get on my pajamas. I pulled on my Fall Out Boy white pajama pants and a black tang top. My hair was pulled back in a pony tail as my bangs fell in my face. "You look pretty." Graser told me. I could tell I was blushing and I layed down with my head on Graser's shoulder. Oh, no do I like Graser. Maybe not, maybe so whatever he was cute. I fell asleep on his shoulder.

*Another Morning*

"Told you this would happen." I heard. I opened my eyes and saw I was laying my head on Graser's chest. I jolted awake and Cecelia and Jaclyn were smirking at me. "Good sleep?" Graser said. "Shut up." I mumbled.