Chapter 5

Jordan just kissed me. The problem was, I kissed back. He must of noticed the worried look on my face. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Huh? Oh nothing. I gotta go. Cecelia and Jaclyn are probably wondering where I am." I said and ran to my hotel. I felt so awful but I don't like him that way, at least I think I don't. Oh god, I feel like the worst person ever. I do like him but Bee told me she had a HUGE crush on him. She even told me about the stupid ship Beeyani. I paced around my hotel room singing along to a Fall Out Boy playlist.

"Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday.." I sang my favorite song. I was a bit obsessed with this band. Since I really didn't have anything else to do, I decided to watch my favorite movie The Wizards Movie. Damn. I thought. I felt tears coming into my eyes. Whenever I felt the slightest unhappy I would start to cry. There was a sudden knock on door. I pulled on sunglasses and answered, it was Jordan. "I'm so sorry." I apologized as soon as I answered the door. "It's alright but Jaclyn and Cecelia told me you liked me." He said. "I do, it's just Bee told me she has a MEGA crush on you." I told him.

"Oh, well then I'll see you later." Jordan said and left. I logged into the cube and saw there was Graser in the teamspeak. "Serenade! Hi!" Graser exclaimed as soon as I logged on. "Hi!" I replied. "Some others are joining fast mute your mike and we'll listen." Graser said and I could tell he was smiling. We both muted our mikes and I saw it was Jordan and Bee. "Hey, so I heard you liked me." Jordan told her. "You did! From who?" Bee exclaimed. "Serenade." "Ugh. I thought she was my friend." "So, would you like to go out with me?" The rest of the conversation stopped as I could barely breath. She also had said yes. I quickly unmuted.

"Hey, were you eavesdropping?" Bee asked. Before anyone could say anything, I exited and called Jack in tears. "Hello?" His voice greeted. "Jack. Am I on speaker?" "No." "Good." I said and explained everything. "I'm so sorry that guy is such a dick. Every boy is." He said. That made me smile. I loved that he was my best friend. "I know that now. Where are you stopping next?" I asked. "Hawaii I think." "Lucky. I wish I never left the tour. I thought this would be better but it's not. Drunk Alex is. And strong Zack is. And creepy Rian is. And you." "We miss you like hell to." "Well, I got to go. Commercial for Wizards Movie is over." "Bye." I ended the call.

I sighed and changed into my Fall Out Boy pajama pants and my long sleeve sweatshirt Jack gave me. My hair was pulled into a messy bun and I drifted to sleep.