Chapter 1

(Harley's POV)

"Don't meet anyone who I will be able to kill if they hurt you." My brother, Alex, warned. I was moving to Seattle because I don't like living on a bus with a ton of musicians. The only reason why Seattle was because that's where the tour had a concert before they had to go to other states. "I won't, don't worry. Be sure to visit." I told him. "I will." He told me. I hugged him and walked into my new apartment. I had been living on a bus for about a month now and I was sick of it. First reason, there is one bathroom I have to share with 4 other guys. Second, I got really car sick. There are lots of other reasons but there are to many to list.

I opened my door and sat on my new couch. I had finally left the life of rock stars and parents. As I plugged in my earbuds, I heard Backseat Serenade by All Time Low. Yes I listen to my brothers music. "Backseat serenade, dizzy hurricane God I'm sleeping alone again." I sang along with my favorite song. I desperately waited for my friends, Jaclyn and Cecelia, to get here. I was roommates with them now. They both had good paying jobs and I was a gamer. Still, I had about 100,000 subs but I was not really happy with my life choice. I took my laptop out of my bag and started up Minecraft.

"Hey guys it's Backseat_Serenade and we are playing some MCSG today!!" I greeted. Yes my MC name was a song but I didn't choose it, Jack did. He had also told me to call my dog Jack Baradog because it had black fur and blonde around his eyes. I loved the name so I went along with it. The comments were going crazy about some people named xBayani and GraserMC. The game started and I went away from spawn and went my normal route on this map (Breeze island). "YES! Iron chestplate, chain leggings, and iron boots with a diamond! This is off to be a great game." I said. Just then, that xBayani guy came out behind me and killed me.

"Dammit!" I exclaimed. I couldn't upload that now so I decided to upload a mini game. I played Hide and Seek and uploaded it. The front door opened and Cecelia and Jaclyn came through the door. "Hi! Wanna record something?" I asked them. They were gamers but had other jobs. "Sure. Survival games?" Jaclyn suggested. "Ok, let's go." Cecelia said. We all hopped in a Skype call and started a game. "Yes! Demons Breeze." We cheered. "Full iron and some food!" I called. "Gold and leather armor with a diamond." Jaclyn said. "Shit I was killed." Cecelia exclaimed. "Stop cussing I don't allow that in my video." Jaclyn said. Me and Cecelia looked at each other, evily smiled, and then sang a Blink182 sing called Family Reunion.

There was not one decent word in that song. "Fuck, shit, cock sucker, mother fucker..." We sang. Jaclyn looked PISSED off. We continued with our recording until I killed Glamour45 (Jaclyn). I had one the game and I cheered and uploaded. I had pulled my brown and blonde hair pulled into a pony tail and slipped on a blue long sleeve with jean shorts. Jack Baradog came into the room. "Hey Shepard." Jaclyn said. "We missed you." Cecelia said. They let the German Shepard and he walked over to me and layed down by my feet.

(Jordan's POV)

"What the heck is that yelling?" Graser asked. We were recording something and my neighbors were yelling cuss words. "My neighbors yelling a Blink182 song." I told H and Graser. "Uh... Never mind. Just killed PunkGeek182." Graser said. "I'm chasing Backseat_Serenade. Dang it! She got away." I said. "I was just killed by Glamour45." H said ashamed. "Dang it! I was killed by Serenade!" I said. Suddenly, the song Time Bomb by All Time Low blasted through my neighbors wall. "God dang it. That's loud!" Graser exclaimed. "I know sorry." I apologized.

We finished our recording and hopped on Teamspeak. "Have you met your neighbors?" H asked. "Nope. But there taste in music is great." I told them laughing. The song through the walls changed to All The Small Things by Blink182.

G: Tell your neighbors to be quiet

H: Yea they are really loud!

B: Your right I'll be right back.

I exited out of teamspeak and went over to my neighbors house. I knocked on the door and a girl with short brown hair with blue bangs answered. Behind her were two girls. One had really long blonde hair with pink in her hair and the other had brown and blonde hair. The were singing Backseat serenade and dancing around but stopped when they saw me. "Hi, I'm Jordan. Can you please keep the noise down." I asked. "Yea sorry. I'm Cecelia and that is Harley, Jaclyn, and Jack Baradog." She pointed to the others behind her and a dog. "Thanks, see ya guys around." I said then left.

(Harley's POV)

That boy was AMAZINGLY adorable. "What do you guys want to do know?" Jaclyn asked. "Get to know the cute guy." I mumbled but they still somehow heard me. "You have a crush on Jordan!" Cecelia exclaimed. I started blushing but shook it off and went to bed.