Chapter 16

(Bee's POV)

Who they hell does she think she is! Harley just walks in and ruins everything! And I saw what she did when she promised to stop cutting, she was crossing her fingers.

(Harley's POV)

"Harley!" Sydney called. Weird, I thought she hated me. "What's wrong? I thought you hated me!" I asked. Sydney was crying. She pulled up her phone for me to see a video of Bee and Straub talking bad about her. "Syd, I'm so sorry!" I said and hugged her. "By the way, I see how much you love Jordan. I'm sorry for everything. And besides I have another crush." She said. I broke the hug. "Who!" I asked. "You can't tell anyone but, Graser." She said. I just stared at her. "EW!" I said. She laughed. "Your acting like a five year old!" She said laughing. One person over hating me. "Lets get Jordan and Graser to go for pizza or something!" Sydney suggested. "Sounds great. I'll go convince Jordan." I said.

----LE TIME SKIP---- The girls and the guys are going out--

"Can I do your makeup?" Sydney asked. "Fine but then I get to do yours!" I agreed. She rummaged through my stuff until she found something. She put out white jeans, an All time low shirt, and my black leather jacket. She got out my makeup and put it on me. "Beautiful!" She said. I looked on my mirror and saw something I never thought I'd see: I was actually pretty. I hugged Sydney. "Thank you! You actually made me pretty!" I told her. "You were always pretty! I was just jealous!" She said. I smiled. "My turn!" I said and started going throughout the clothes she brought since it was across the street. I pulled out pink jeans, a white shirt, Brown leather jacket, and a purse that when over her shoulder.

I next did her makeup. "Thank you! It's so beautiful" She said. We left the house and went out with the boys.

(Bee's POV)

"Straub, I need your help." I said running into his room. "With what?" He asked. "I have a plan to get Harley out of our lives." I said. He smiled evily and I explained my plan. "Okay, we need to get all the exact same clothes she has but make them smaller so she'll think she's getting fat. After, she do whatever it takes to get skinny. She'll get sick and be out of our lives." I explained. "You truly are an evil genius." He said. We snuck to Harleys house, knowing no one was home. We poured out her clothes and started shrinking everything.

(Sydney's POV)

Harley was letting me stay with her since I didn't the hotel. We walked home and the best thing happened, I started dating Graser. After we got to her house, we both fell on her bed. "Why are dates so tiring!" She complained. "Because your constantly smiling and acting like whatever they do is okay!" I told her. "I'm gonna get in my pajamas." She said. She grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. "Um, Syd?" She called. "Yea?" I asked. "Did i eat a lot at dinner?" She asked. "No! You had a salad and water why?" I asked. She ran out still in her clothes from earlier and looked in the mirror. "My clothes are to small." She said about to cry.

"What?" I asked. She got some ton of outfits and went back into the bathroom. About 10 minutes later, she stormed put crying. "Whats the matter?" I asked. "None of my clothes fit." She cried.