Chapter 21

(Harley's POV)

I ran out the door, remembering everything that happened before. Jordan's words burnt into my mind. "Can't handle her anymore." Repeated. I stopped by the bridge but for a different reason. I pulled all my blades out of my backpack and threw them in the water. I didn't want to be this Harley that cut or didn't eat for about two weeks. No one noticed I didn't eat anyway, so there's no point of bringing it up. I watched as the blades floated down the river and out of sight. I stood up, only to hear someone calling my name. "HARLEY?" Jordan's voice called over the darkness. "Where are you?" His voice asked. I could trick him but I was afraid he'd fall into the water.

I tried to run but I was wearing a white hoodie with a white Blink182 shirt, so a white figure running in the dark night. Yeah, because that's not going to scare him. "Harley Gaskarth come back here!" He yelled. I dropped my head and walked over to him. "Yes?" I asked. "Why are you running. And since when do you remember?" He asked. I could feel tears coming to my eyes. "Since I heard everyone saying that I was to much to handle and I shouldn't be here." I said with my voice quivering. I wasn't facing him, there's no way I could do that.

It got quiet. "Y-you heard that?" Jordan stuttered. "No. I magically knew what you said and got upset and ran away." I said, my voice filled with sarcasm. "I didn't ask for sarcasm." Jordan muttered. "And I didn't ask to live, so I guess we were both disappointed." I muttered so he couldn't here. "Please. I'm sorry I said that. I-" He didn't finish what he was going to say. "You what?" I asked. "I love you." He said and turned to walk away. I gave in and jump-hugged him. "I love you to." I said. We started walking home.

HEWO! Sorry for the short chapter. By I update so..... work with that :D BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE