Chapter 11

(Harley's POV)

"Yes." I said. Jordan smiled and hugged me. "Yay! We're both not alone!" He said causing me to laugh. "Will you come back tot the cube?" Jordan asked. "I would but I don't have a YouTube channel anymore." I told him. "You have a cover channel." He suggested. "But then they would be able to see my face." I said. "Your beautiful. Don't believe that your not." Jordan said. I thought for awhile and finally said ok. "But I have to do a cover." I said. I turned on my camera and started singing my favorite song: Rat A Tat by Fall Out Boy.

"Are you ready for a bad poem, one more off key anthem, let your teeth sink in, remember me as I was, not as I am, an I said I'll check in next morning, if I don't wake up dead, I kept wishing she had one ambition, yet she let it go to my head, Rat a tat tat, Rat a tat tat......." I sang. After the song Cecelia and Jaclyn walked in giving me and Jordan smirks as if they knew we were dating. Then, Jordan did it again, kissed me. But this time I didn't have to fight anyone or pull away. "Why are you so beautiful?" Jordan asked. I smirked. "I don't know. Why do you?" I reply. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I told him.

(???'s POV)

Who does she think she is? Stealing Jordan away from me, it was worse when he dated Bee. I will have Jordan and Harley will be out of the picture. I got out if my chair and walked out of my house. Good thing we live in the same city, or this travel would be a living hell. "Watch out Harley. I'm coming." I said to myself and started walking.

(Harley's POV)

Jordan had gone home and I had nothing to do. I grabbed my guitar and started strumming randomly. My phone started to buzz. New Message from: xJordan. I unlocked my phone and saw the text read: Come over, I'm bored!! I smiled and walked out the door. I walked in and saw something I didn't like, Jordan was kissing another girl. "Harley, please. I'm sorry!" Jordan said. "For what? Lying to me! Saying you loved me!" I said in tears. "No! She kissed me!" He told me. "Save it! I don't want to hear apologizes. I've been hurt to many times to forgive people!" I said and ran out. I ran into my house and slammed the door. Why me? I thought.