Chapter 4

(Harley's POV)

Fire. Why did it have to be FIRE! I grabbed my guitar out of its case and play something. "I didn't know you played that. I just thought it was something you just brought along." Jordan said. "Yep. Jack thought me how to play and gave it a name, Jack Barakat. He has a problem with his own name." I tell him as I start to play the guitar parts of A Love Like War. We were staying at a hotel because as it said, our houses burnt down. All of us already had our computers set up so we wouldn't miss anything and I told Alex where I was but not that we were with Jordan.

"Make a wish on your sorry little heart, as the smoke steals a kiss in the dark, fingernails on my skin like the teeth of a shark, I'm intoxicated by the light, hearts on fire tonight, feels like war." I sang the lyrics. "Your good at that." Jordan told me. I smiled and said Thanks. "Harley, your phone's ringing." Jaclyn said and I ran over to the other side of the room. "Hello?" I greeted. "Harley? It's Jack. Why are you in a hotel?" The other side of the phone said. "Alex didn't tell you?" "No." "My house burnt down." "WHAT?!?" "Calm down." I started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" Jack asked. "Because your yelling. It's funny when you tell and then you get mad for yelling." I could tell he was blushing about me knowing that.

"Well, are you and your friends alright?" He asked. "Yea. Were fine just bored." "Us too. The bus broke down somewhere in California." "That sucks. I would visit but I don't have a car." "I wish you did. Everyone won't stop complaining about this city." "What city?" "Huntington beach." "Oh, I hear they are having some kinda heat wave." "Yep." I heard another voice running away with the phone. Alex, drunk Alex. This is not going to be pretty, he says random shit when he's drunk. "HI HARLEYS!" He yelled into the phone. "Alex give the phone back to Jack." I demanded. "NOPE! WERE BORED!" He yelled. I hung up and sighed at my idiotic brother.

"What's wrong with Alex?" Jordan asked. "He's drunk." I say. My phone starts to ring again but this time the caller ID is Zack Merrick. "What do you need Zack?" I asked. "Sorry about Alex. Jack just pinned him down and him and Rian are eating all the peanut butter in front of him." Zack apologizes. I laughed and said good. "Who are you talking to now?" Jaclyn asked. "Zack." I reply. Jaclyn takes the phone out of my hand and goes into the bathroom. "She has a crush on him." I explain to Jordan who is not aware of the nonsense that goes on. "Oh, well then Wanna record something?" He asked. "Sure." We hopped on our computers and went in the Cube.

"It's Serenade here with my roommate Bayani!" I greet. "Today I have a surprise to show Serenade! It's your house." He said as he giggled. I followed him back to my unfinished house. I was amazed by the sight. There was an ice castle in my snow biome. "How did you know I wanted this?" I ask amazed. "Your favorite movie is frozen. I thought it would be a good idea." He told me. "It's amazing! Thank you so much." I said and went through my episode.

*Next day*

I woke up to my phone ringing. "Just like a time bomb setting in motion-" I interrupted my ringtone and answer. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Harley. Sorry about last night." I recognized Alex. "It's fine. Don't worry. So did you guys get the bus fixed?" "Yea! Though we don't know if it's gonna stay fixed." "Oh, where's your next stop?" "Somewhere in Arizona." "Cool, we'll I was sleeping, and I'd like to continue, so I'll talk to you later." "Bye!" I hung up and looked around my hotel room. Everyone else had their own room next or across from mine.

I got dressed in some black jeans, Fall Out Boy tang top, and my blue combat boots. There was a knock at my door. I opened it and saw Jordan. "I was uh, wondering if you wanted to see a movie with me today?" He asked. "Of course. Lets go." I replied smiling. We went out to see Lego Movie. "You remind me of the one cat." Jordan said laughing. "You remind me of Emmit." I told him. After the movie we went to the park, even though it was 8 at night. "This was so fun." I said. "Yea, we should do this again." Jordan agreed. Then, the unthinkable happened. Jordan leaned in and kissed me.