Chapter 10

(Harley's POV)

Graser had gone back to Canada so I was left listening to Jordan and Bee. The best part was, and this is just grand, SHE MOVED IN WITH HIM! I constantly banged my head into a wall as I heard them giggle and laugh and have a great time. I picked up my phone and saw Graser had put his number in it. I smiled and got dressed in my Blink-182 shirt with my Fall Out Boy jeans that had text on them like lyrics from their songs. I grabbed my backpacker and left. I had become less depressed as well. As soon as I opened the door, I was upset to see Jordan and Bee. I sighed and walked past them to the library. As I went past them, Bee tripped me. "Oops! I'm sorry!" She said trying to sound like it was accident.

"Ok, what the hell is your problem with me? Are you jealous or something? Or is it you really think I'm the one who kissed Jordan. You want the truth just ask Jordan! It's happened twice now." I said upset in my voice. Bee turned to Jordan as he stood there stunned that I told her that. "It's alright. Your still cute and now your mine." She said. As they walked away, I tripped Jordan. "Oops I'm sorry." I said smiling evily and walked away. Depression was back. I hated the feeling of a blade on my wrist.

*Next Day*

I decided to go out and stop listening to the idiots next door. My earbuds blasted My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark. Why are fall out boy titles always so long? As I walked someone yelled my name. "Harley!" It yelled. I saw Jordan running towards me. "Why did you tell Bee that I kissed you." He said. I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist but something bad happened. He accidentally tugged off my band bracelets, revealing scars. "Harley?" He asked/whispered. I felt tears in my eyes. "What did you expect. You think it's easy listening to a girl who hates you and the boy you love together." I said while tears streamed down my eyes. "You love me?" He asked.

Way to go, dumbass. I thought about myself. "Yes." Stop talking. "I've been jealous this whole time." Shut it! "I did this because I was in love." Shut your mouth! "I love you." Your freaking him out! Jordan stared at me with tears in his eyes. "You really love me?" He asked. DAMMIT HARLEY!  "Yes, and it kills me to think about you and Bee." I admitted. "I love you too." He said. I smiled a bit. "Really." I asked. "Yes. But one question." He replied. "What?" I asked. "What does Boys are smoking menthols mean?" He asked examining one of the lyrics on my jeans. "Lets just say girls are getting back rubs." I said laughing quoting the next lyric. "Lyrics?" He asked smirking. I nodded and we walked around the city until I remembered something.

"What about Bee?" I asked. "I'll break up with her." He suggested. Then I remembered another thing, if Jordan was outside then who was Bee with in the house. "Wait, before I left I heard Bee kissing someone. I'm not a stalker but your room is next to mine." I told him. We exchanged looks and ran back to his house. Just as I expected we saw Bee kissing another boy. I jumped at Bee and tripped her form behind as she dropped to the floor. "What the hell? How are you so strong?" Jordan asked looking at me. "Someone's gotta protect Jack Barakat from Band sluts." I told him. "We're done." Jordan said. Bee ran out of the house after she packed her suitcase. "So, Harley. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jordan asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER! OMG what do you think will happen?? I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Punkgeek122 because she is voting on every chapter so go follow her! BYEE!